The Student Room Group

Should i play him, or nah??

Hey, I'm in Yr11 and have decided to transfer to a dif. school for 6th form and well, there's this guy at my school and he (had a crush on me and we're friends tho he might still like me, but no need to go down that lane) keeps asking me which 6th form I'm going to attend (it's the same one he's going to) and I haven't told him because when I transfer I am planning to change my name and become a completely different person, so I can, essentially, start over - just because I want to. NO, a pic of my boobs did not get sent around school.

BUT that got me thinking: would I actually be able to pull it off? I mean can I just pretend to not recognise anyone and just introduce myself as [NEW NAME]? I mean it's not like I'm getting my face re-done so he'll probably recognise me. But I was thinking, maybe I could just say I'm cousins with [OLD NAME].

But thing is I'm not legally changing my name, just putting my middle name down for as my preferred name when I sign up for the school, so in exams I would still write my first name and stuff like that.

Ahhhahahahaah- WHAT DO I DO? SHOULD I PLAY HIM, OR NAH??
What is happening to the threads these days smh
if he wants to stalk you then changing your name slightly will not deter him.
you're really weird. just be yourself, you don't need a complete makeover and name change to the point where people won't recognise you. if you don't tell him he'll think it's weird and that you're doing it all for him. like you're pretending to be a cousin so that you can have another shot with him.
over summer of course feel free to "glow up" so you feel even more confident about yourself but don't pretend to be a different person. plus most people will be able to see through it anyway
no don't be a hoe
Original post by Ray_Shadows
no don't be a hoe

For some its just natural
You know, you're just going to end up embarrassing yourself.
Reply 7
Don't tell him then. Legally changing your name will still make people recognise you, unless you wanted a complete change which included appearance too.
OP watched one episode of waterloo road with bonnie and is hoping for this
https://youtu.be/NJTon48wu50?t=70
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I'm in Yr11 and have decided to transfer to a dif. school for 6th form and well, there's this guy at my school and he (had a crush on me and we're friends tho he might still like me, but no need to go down that lane) keeps asking me which 6th form I'm going to attend (it's the same one he's going to) and I haven't told him because when I transfer I am planning to change my name and become a completely different person, so I can, essentially, start over - just because I want to. NO, a pic of my boobs did not get sent around school.

BUT that got me thinking: would I actually be able to pull it off? I mean can I just pretend to not recognise anyone and just introduce myself as [NEW NAME]? I mean it's not like I'm getting my face re-done so he'll probably recognise me. But I was thinking, maybe I could just say I'm cousins with [OLD NAME].

But thing is I'm not legally changing my name, just putting my middle name down for as my preferred name when I sign up for the school, so in exams I would still write my first name and stuff like that.

Ahhhahahahaah- WHAT DO I DO? SHOULD I PLAY HIM, OR NAH??

Is the new sixth form your moving to in the same city or area as your last school?
You really need to re read what you just wrote and think if any will be stupid enough to believe your your own cousin with the same face, voice and eyes, because you changed your name. It's really not realistic and unless that guy is an utter moron you'll just look stupid and won't be playing anyone tbh lol..Good-luck and respect if you pull it off tho ahah! However, i don't understand why you would just feel like starting over unless something bad happened at your previous school.
(edited 6 years ago)
OP watched one episode of waterloo road with bonnie and is hoping for this
https://youtu.be/NJTon48wu50?t=70

OMG now i really want to rewatch waterloo road love that show so much so easy to binge :smile:
Hey, I'm in Yr11 and when I transfer I am planning to change my name and become a completely different person

joke ting
Play him?
What are you playing?
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
For some its just natural

yeh ik , it's really sad :frown:
Original post by james ionicbond
Play him?
What are you playing?

His emotions and feelings, I think. And I thought guys were vindictive but seems not the case

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending