The Student Room Group

Mock Results January GCSE

Got all me results back for mocks but one!!

Maths -Predicted 6- Achieved 6
English Language -Predicted 6- Achieved 6
English Literature - Predicted 6- N/A
Biology -Predicted 6- Achieved 7
Physics -Predicted 6- Achieved 6
Chemistry -Predicted 6- Achieved 6
RE -Predicted 6- Achieved 7
Geography -Predicted 6- Achieved 4
Spanish -Predicted 6- Achieved 5

Really happy about my results, would love to know what you guys achieved!!
Reply 1
I got:
English Language:5
Maths:5
Biology:6
Physics:5
Chemistry:5
Geography:4
French:4
Re:5

I was happy with these.
Original post by Amyyyy15
I got:
English Language:5
Maths:5
Biology:6
Physics:5
Chemistry:5
Geography:4
French:4
Re:5

I was happy with these.

Well done, they are great results! :smile:
Reply 3
French: predicted:9 achieved-8.
Maths: predicted:7-8 achieved-6
Chemistry: achieved-7
Biology: achieved-6
English: a few marks off an A
Geography: achieved-A*
Physics: predicted a 7 achieved-5 (didn’t study at all)
Arabic- A*
Art- A
Overall I’m quite pleased with my results as I basically did no to minimal revision :-)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ReadilySalted
Got all me results back for mocks but one!!

Maths -Predicted 6- Achieved 6
English Language -Predicted 6- Achieved 6
English Literature - Predicted 6- N/A
Biology -Predicted 6- Achieved 7
Physics -Predicted 6- Achieved 6
Chemistry -Predicted 6- Achieved 6
RE -Predicted 6- Achieved 7
Geography -Predicted 6- Achieved 4
Spanish -Predicted 6- Achieved 5

Really happy about my results, would love to know what you guys achieved!!

WOW THEY'RE SOOOO GOOOD? What are you planning to do/study, Are you looking at Oxford or something?
Original post by adamantacademic
WOW THEY'RE SOOOO GOOOD? What are you planning to do/study, Are you looking at Oxford or something?

Aw, thank you soo much! Made my day!! They obviously aren't the best results but I am proud of them considering I didn't give it my all (except for biology because revised like 3 weeks before). And get into oxford with these predicted grade?? I dont think so looooool. No but the course I want to do isnt done at oxford. I want to study dentistry and I know its a competitive course and I have always wanted to do dentistry since year 3! It's a job which involved practicality and I love jobs that have these in them and I am doing Biology Chemistry and Maths at A-Levels and it will be tough but just need to keep my head in the game and overall I have 2 years left of working hard to get into the course I have always dreamt of doing since a really early age! :smile:

Would love to hear about yourself like what are your aspirations or if you have got a job or are a student what course you are studying! :smile:
Original post by ReadilySalted
Aw, thank you soo much! Made my day!! They obviously aren't the best results but I am proud of them considering I didn't give it my all (except for biology because revised like 3 weeks before). And get into oxford with these predicted grade?? I dont think so looooool. No but the course I want to do isnt done at oxford. I want to study dentistry and I know its a competitive course and I have always wanted to do dentistry since year 3! It's a job which involved practicality and I love jobs that have these in them and I am doing Biology Chemistry and Maths at A-Levels and it will be tough but just need to keep my head in the game and overall I have 2 years left of working hard to get into the course I have always dreamt of doing since a really early age! :smile:

Would love to hear about yourself like what are your aspirations or if you have got a job or are a student what course you are studying! :smile:

Lol I was just messing, received avg. grades like urs for GCSE, aspiring to become a Doctor.
Original post by adamantacademic
Lol I was just messing, received avg. grades like urs for GCSE, aspiring to become a Doctor.

That's really good, you can easily smash your target grades if you work hard!

Quick Reply

Latest