The Student Room Group

How long does a student finance change of circumstances take?

I took a year off from uni in April 2017 because of health reasons. I am now registered back at uni and due to start studying again, student finance were informed of my change of circumstances on Tuesday afternoon. How long will I expect to wait before my finance application shows as approved and not suspended?
Original post by StaceyG21
I took a year off from uni in April 2017 because of health reasons. I am now registered back at uni and due to start studying again, student finance were informed of my change of circumstances on Tuesday afternoon. How long will I expect to wait before my finance application shows as approved and not suspended?

Hi StaceyG21,

Changes of Circumstances, sent electronically by your university, are currently taking an estimated eight working days to process.

Thanks Rona
Reply 2
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi StaceyG21,

Changes of Circumstances, sent electronically by your university, are currently taking an estimated eight working days to process.

Thanks Rona

It’s been 8 working days right now, so should I phone up and check they’ve received it or continue waiting?
Original post by StaceyG21
It’s been 8 working days right now, so should I phone up and check they’ve received it or continue waiting?

Hi StaceyG21,

The estimated timescale is working days and does not include the weekends and timescales can change.

We have no access to specific accounts in The Student Room, you can check the status online.

If you feel that timescale has passed, you can either call or contact us on Facebook or Twitter to look into this further for you.

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending