The Student Room Group

Im a straight male but i let a gay friend give me oral am i 100% straight

Hey guys,

So basically i'm your regular straight male, only attracted to women, only aroused by women. I've been using tinder for the past year and ive had a lot of success while i was at uni (slept with loads of girls) and it was fun. Since i graduated last year though, tinder has dried up maybe it's because i'm not living in a student area who knows.

Basically i was horny so i changed the match filter to men and women. I matched loads of guys, was pretty blunt and forward and told them i'm a straight guy who just wants a blow job lol. I met up with this guy and that's all that happened maybe once a week ill text him and go round for a blow job and leave.

Now i don't feel any way about it, i mean i wouldn't tell anyone as they'd be judgemental. But in my head i know i'm 100% straight i mean im not attracted to the guy, don't want to see him naked. I sometimes close my eyes and imagine a girl when hes doing it aswell. I was just wondering what you guys think because i mean if i'm bi doesn't that mean i should be aroused by looking at guys naked which i'm not or find guys attractive which i don't.

So share your opinions please guys!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys,

So basically i'm your regular straight male, only attracted to women, only aroused by women. I've been using tinder for the past year and ive had a lot of success while i was at uni (slept with loads of girls) and it was fun. Since i graduated last year though, tinder has dried up maybe it's because i'm not living in a student area who knows.

Basically i was horny so i changed the match filter to men and women. I matched loads of guys, was pretty blunt and forward and told them i'm a straight guy who just wants a blow job lol. I met up with this guy and that's all that happened maybe once a week ill text him and go round for a blow job and leave.

Now i don't feel any way about it, i mean i wouldn't tell anyone as they'd be judgemental. But in my head i know i'm 100% straight i mean im not attracted to the guy, don't want to see him naked. I sometimes close my eyes and imagine a girl when hes doing it aswell. I was just wondering what you guys think because i mean if i'm bi doesn't that mean i should be aroused by looking at guys naked which i'm not or find guys attractive which i don't.

So share your opinions please guys!

https://i.imgflip.com/19yliy.jpg
You're not gay if you're not attracted to the same sex. Case closed.
Reply 3
To be honest, I would say that you're straight. You would only become bi, if you started looking into his eyes and enjoying him. Since you imagine women giving it to you then I am sure you are still straight. Also if you are not aroused by men, you can't be bisexual anyway. I mean that is what makes you gay/bi, being aroused by men.
Yea your straight
the **** has this website come to
Reply 6
Don't stress it as well, as long as it stops when you date a woman or something. If you continue for a long period then you will probably become bi, as you push boundaries and you wanna have anal with him
Reply 7
Original post by orderofthelotus
You're not gay if you're not attracted to the same sex. Case closed.

Original post by nio.m
To be honest, I would say that you're straight. You would only become bi, if you started looking into his eyes and enjoying him. Since you imagine women giving it to you then I am sure you are still straight. Also if you are not aroused by men, you can't be bisexual anyway. I mean that is what makes you gay/bi, being aroused by men.

Original post by Bill Nye
Yea your straight

What planet are you guys on?

How can you call a man sneaking round another mans house to get weekly blow jobs straight??
lol of course you're not completely straight
I call BS on this one.....
Your just a seriously horny guy who needs a quick blowy and the easiest way to get one is from that guy i guess lol
Original post by ANM775

How can you call a man sneaking round another mans house to get weekly blow jobs straight??

It's not about who you have sex with but who you are attracted to :smile:
Why does it matter to you? If you like what you are doing, keep doing it. You can stop at any time, and certainly don't have to pursue a relationship with a man. Just live your life :borat:
no one is 100% straight lmao
Reply 14
It's not about who you have sex with but who you are attracted to :smile:

So if a man went and has weekly sex with a 5 year old girl and then claimed he wasn't a pedophile because he wasn't attracted to her that would fly with you would it?
Original post by ANM775

I'm commenting based purely on what OP claims he is attracted to. He said he was attracted to the opposite sex and that he was not attracted to the man that gave him oral, and since sexual orientation depends on who you're attracted to, he's not gay. Why he'd go for oral from men is beyond me, but I don't see it as particularly relevant if he insists that he's only attracted to women.
Original post by ANM775
So if a man went and has weekly sex with a 5 year old girl and then claimed he wasn't a pedophile because he wasn't attracted to her that would fly with you would it?

Course it's wrong.

There is a difference between the two examples. A massive difference.

Having sex with a child is wrong, and against the law. Having sex with someone who is not the gender you are attracted to is not wrong (obviously if you both consent etc).
Lmao people are actually giving serious answers
I’m female and i check out other girls bums and im straight. Ur not gay
Reply 19
Course it's wrong.

There is a difference between the two examples. A massive difference.

Having sex with a child is wrong, and against the law. Having sex with someone who is not the gender you are attracted to is not wrong (obviously if you both consent etc).

I'm not talking about morality.

The only relevant difference is that one is having sex with children and one is having sex with men

It seems you were unwilling to answer my question.

are you saying that if a man is saying he is normal [like the OP] and going and having weekly sex with a 5 year old but claims he is not attracted to her so is not a pedophile you would believe that ? the authorities would too? the Press would too?

headlines would read "straight normal man has weekly sex with 5 year old girl" ?

I'm sorry but as an adult if you are voluntarily having sex with someone labels are automatically given.

If you partake in gay sex acts you are gay/bi in societies eyes

If you partake in sex acts with children you are a pedophile in societies eye's

you can't have a c0ck in your mouth whilst telling folk walking by "no homo" and expect that to fly
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending