The Student Room Group

Want to win an £800 Amazon voucher?!

To celebrate the launch of TSR's app, we're giving one lucky member the chance to win an Amazon voucher worth £800! Think of all the things you could buy with that…

The closing date is midnight on the 28th February 2018. The winner will be chosen at random from all posts made within the app between the 12th and 28th February 2018... so get downloadin' and postin' :wink:

(Only LEGIT POSTS will be counted towards entry - any posts considered as spam will not be considered!)

You can download the app here from Apple or Google Play!

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by discobish
To celebrate the launch of TSR's app, we're giving one lucky member the chance to win an Amazon voucher worth £800! Think of all the things you could buy with that…

The closing date is midnight on the 28th February 2018. The winner will be chosen at random from all posts made within the app between the 12th and 28th February 2018... so get downloadin' and postin' :wink:

(Only LEGIT POSTS will be counted towards entry - any posts considered as spam will not be considered!)

Good luck!

£800?! :drool: Damn I didn't need to buy that coffee this morning because this post has got me going :sexface:
SpamLegitpostageddon returns! :afraid:
Reply 3
Original post by AngryJellyfish
SpamLegitpostageddon returns! :afraid:

Oh the postageddon is so on. *Switches off PC* *Plugs in phone charger*

I am ready to be rich. Shower meeee😂
Dayyyymmmm at the £800 tho. So what do you mean by 'spam' exactly then? :wink:

Low key feel £800 richer rn.

P.s so do you post on this thread and on 28th someone is randomly chosen?

Good luck!

ooooh wouldn't mind having £800 :u:
Reply 6
Original post by ReadySalted28
Dayyyymmmm at the £800 tho. So what do you mean by 'spam' exactly then? :wink:

Low key feel £800 richer rn.

P.s so do you post on this thread and on 28th someone is randomly chosen?

Doesn't have to be on this thread. Just make any post on any forum I believe and as long as it was done from the app and isn't just a spamlike post then it will be entered into the draw.

But, not 100% sure to wait for disco to reply haha
Reply 7
Original post by Kraggor
Doesn't have to be on this thread. Just make any post on any forum I believe and as long as it was done from the app and isn't just a spamlike post then it will be entered into the draw.

But, not 100% sure to wait for disco to reply haha

You are correct! :smile:
Alright, cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me guys. Bless . :smile:
Reply 9
Damn £800? What could I do with that? Everything 😎
You are correct! :smile:

Thanks Disco! Glad I got it correct, am very proud of myself😆

Also glad to see notifications are starting to work again woooo!😀

Original post by ReadySalted28
Alright, cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me guys. Bless . :smile:

You're welcome. Have a great day! 😊
omg omg omg
Reply 12
that's pretty nice
Do posts from forum games like count to million count?
I so want in. The last thing I bought from Amazon was £20 worth of tic tacs.
Reply 15
Wow :afraid:

*goes to download app*
Original post by ChocCheesecake
Do posts from forum games like count to million count?
On previous occasions when I've asked, Count to a Million did count (though don't think it had much impact since the new app is terrible for those threads since there aren't post numbers on the new app).

@discobish can confirm though.:smile:

Last person to post is definitely spam though so wouldn't.
Original post by 04MR17
On previous occasions when I've asked, Count to a Million did count (though don't think it had much impact since the new app is terrible for those threads since there aren't post numbers on the new app).

@discobish can confirm though.:smile:

Last person to post is definitely spam though so wouldn't.

Good to know. :smile:
Is it going to be paid in old pound coins? Because that would be cruel.
Original post by nexttime
Is it going to be paid in old pound coins? Because that would be cruel.
When one of the TSR Group Staff discovers £800 old pound coins in the safe they were going to save for @Queen Cersei to do a mad swimming challenge in 2015, but stopped for health and safety reasons, they had a meeting and someone had the imagination to do this.:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest