The Student Room Group

What else should I add to my personal statement?

I'm trying to write my personal statement, and I got to 2,510/4000 characters and 30/47 lines, and I'm stuck on what else to talk about because I pretty much talked about everything that's actually relevant.
I'm doing Music and I talked about
why I chose this course
why I'd be good for the course
what interests me about the course
what I've done music wise
my work experiences (It wasn't relevant to music, but I made it work)
talked about what I do in my free time (talked about everything I do in my free time thats related to music and the course)
Maybe just look at the modules or your courses and add specific points about that or more importantly you could potentially add in what profession you expect to do in the future. Its weird that you've written about so much and not written enough. I would focus on perfecting the paragraphs you have already written (especially personal experience) rather than adding things which may not be relevant. All the best!
Original post by randomlmao
I'm trying to write my personal statement, and I got to 2,510/4000 characters and 30/47 lines, and I'm stuck on what else to talk about because I pretty much talked about everything that's actually relevant.
why I chose this course
talked about what I do in my free time (talked about everything I do in my free time thats related to music and the course)
Original post by randomlmao
why I chose this course
Some of these may give you some ideas.:smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Category:Music_Personal_Statements

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending