The Student Room Group

Education

Hi guys everywhere!
I just wanted to ask if anyone can help me...How can I say the official school where students take lessons of languages?
Thanks very much!
Original post by Vanesaopos
Hi guys everywhere!
I just wanted to ask if anyone can help me...How can I say the official school where students take lessons of languages?
Thanks very much!

Languages school? Not quite sure what you mean :confused:
Reply 2
Original post by Lemur14
Languages school? Not quite sure what you mean :confused:

Hi! thanks for answering. I'll try to explain myself better.
I'm referring to the building which is different from an ordinary secondary school, which people over 16 (at least here in Spain) attend voluntarily to learn languages.
If they get the adequate level they get the First, the Advanced or the Proficiency Level, according to the European Frame of Languages.

Thanks a lot!
Original post by Vanesaopos
Hi! thanks for answering. I'll try to explain myself better.
I'm referring to the building which is different from an ordinary secondary school, which people over 16 (at least here in Spain) attend voluntarily to learn languages.
If they get the adequate level they get the First, the Advanced or the Proficiency Level, according to the European Frame of Languages.

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately I don't know much about the Spanish education system, so I'm not much help here.
This website looks like it might be quite helpful though: https://www.expatica.com/es/education/Education-in-Spain_103110.html
Hopefully it has the answer you need :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest