The Student Room Group

Economics A-level revision

How are people revising for Economics A-level?
I know past papers are useful but I feel like i'm missing content. Do people find it benefcial to go through the Spec? read and underline textbooks? rewrite notes?

Cheers x
Take whatever I say with a pinch of salt as I may not be the best person to be giving advice.

I like going throgh the spec and just making sure I understand everyhting, same with both micro and macro. For micro tho, it's important to memorise the graphs something which I need to start.

Then, I look at papers and plan them out in my head just making sure that I know what my points would be.
Reply 2
Original post by AhmedMajid
Take whatever I say with a pinch of salt as I may not be the best person to be giving advice.

I like going throgh the spec and just making sure I understand everyhting, same with both micro and macro. For micro tho, it's important to memorise the graphs something which I need to start.

Then, I look at papers and plan them out in my head just making sure that I know what my points would be.

Sounds good to me! Think I'll take the advice on properly going through the spec! I've kept up with diagrams thoughout the year but no doubt will need more practice!
Original post by Beth Potter
Sounds good to me! Think I'll take the advice on properly going through the spec! I've kept up with diagrams thoughout the year but no doubt will need more practice!

have you got any different methods or tips?
Reply 4
Original post by AhmedMajid
have you got any different methods or tips?

Personally, I've been reading through my text book- with a ruler and penci o i can underline those points i hadn't thought about or didnt know- making it easier to look back on.
Then , i do tonnes of log anser essay questions and the odd past paper :P x

Quick Reply

Latest