The Student Room Group

how to get a guy to pop up to you first on sc

^^^
for a bit of context: we've been talking a bit. chats better in real life, its a bit dead over sc. feel like i pop up first so how do i make him pop up to me?
Can't make anyone do anything. Why not call each other to have proper conversations if it isn't flowing on snapchat?
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
Can't make anyone do anything. Why not call each other to have proper conversations if it isn't flowing on snapchat?

what would you think if i asked to facetime? would you feel thats too forward
Original post by Anonymous
what would you think if i asked to facetime? would you feel thats too forward

Considering we are total strangers, I would find it very weird if you asked to video chat me.

In regards to the guy, I have no idea. You haven't specified how long you've been talking (saying "a bit" is not specific). You haven't given us any indication if you're just friends or if you or him or both of you are wanting a relationship. Just ask the guy if he wants to. It is impossible for me to tell you how he will react or what he will feel.
Just meet up for a chat in real life. And forget about trying to control him remotely.
I am pretty shocked that girls ask such questions too
Post sc name here ---> have all the guys 'pop up'
Add me up on SC if you want. I will give you my snapcode in PM
Reply 8
^^^
for a bit of context: we've been talking a bit. chats better in real life, its a bit dead over sc. feel like i pop up first so how do i make him pop up to me?

screw snapchat and pick up the phone then

speaking directly >>>>>>>>>>typing messages into a device
^^^

Hmm when was the last time you texted?
Original post by ANM775
you see this kid:

https://tinyurl.com/yb3f4l6r

Spoiler

He literally has a post about why a British girl is blanking him xD
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5204294
Original post by ANM775
screw snapchat and pick up the phone then

speaking directly >>>>>>>>>>typing messages into a device

100% agree. im just worried that if i ring him or ask him to facetime he might get turned off because he might feel like im being too forward/eager. you get me?
Hmm when was the last time you texted?

literally yesterday. but the convo got dead pretty quickly and i felt like i was forcing it. chat in real life is sooo good. thats why i have no clue whats going on
Reply 13
100% agree. im just worried that if i ring him or ask him to facetime he might get turned off because he might feel like im being too forward/eager. you get me?

perhaps it might be worth just saying to him that you've noticed you have better convo's in person so would he like to chat more [phone] rather than snapchat

who knows, the dead snapchat convo's may be bugging him too
Wait outside his house

24/7 Surveillance

???////

wait for him to pop up on snapchat

profit
Original post by ANM775
perhaps it might be worth just saying to him that you've noticed you have better convo's in person so would he like to chat more [phone] rather than snapchat

who knows, the dead snapchat convo's may be bugging him too

I feel like thats what i might do when i see him next thanks for the advice
Original post by ANM775
you see this kid:

https://tinyurl.com/yb3f4l6r

Spoiler

that's not even funny dude....
Original post by Ray_Shadows
that's not even funny dude....

nOt FunNY... HILARIOUS

Quick Reply

Latest