The Student Room Group

Kind of guys white girls find cute

A white girl will only find white, mixed and black people and will say that cringe-worthy phrase "he's kinda cute tho" and as soon as they see an Asian male, they will start prejudicing about him being backward and ugly. Why is that?

Scroll to see replies

Look folks, another typical TSR user with their generalisation and inferiority complex (if he's Asian). Idk what research you've done to come to that conclusion but I can say for a fact that majority of women of a particular race would find the men of their own race more attractive than other races. Deal with it.
Reply 2
Original post by Fasih123
they will start prejudicing

The irony is strong with this one
A white girl will only find white, mixed and black people and will say that cringe-worthy phrase "he's kinda cute tho" and as soon as they see an Asian male, they will start prejudicing about him being backward and ugly. Why is that?

Wtf? Dont know what white girls you know but not all of them are like that. Some acc do go for Asian males, please stop assuming things that could trigger a arguement of some sort with others on here
I think you’re being very silly.
you're just butthurt for no reason , get over yourself
Reply 6
It’s so interesting how everyone in the world knows exactly what white girls want and feel. If you’ve got us so sussed, why’re you making threads about us? You won’t listen to anyone that says something different from what you’ve already decided is true anyway.
white girls are allowed to have preferences. if you don't like their attitudes then try dating a different race.
why don't you go for asian girls? because you prefer how white girls look? so what's wrong with a white girl choosing a white guy because they prefer them to asians.

Im Pakistani and have had 3 girlfriends who have all been white. Maybe you are just ugly. I definitely am not

which white girl hurt you?

This is 100% a generalization. Especially with a rise in k-pop popularity (as well as some girls just having different preferences) I have noticed LOTS of girls becoming biased towards Eastern Asians. Along with this, at least from my experience, I've found lots of girls to be attracted to boys with darker skin so more tanned boys eg from west-Asian and other warmer countries seem attractive. But then again, everyone has their own preference, so you may have just been spending time with girls with those particular preferences.
If you want girls to adore you, go Gay :perv:
I'm assuming a white girl roasted you HARD
So hard that you came to tsr to make yourself feel better
Another Asian dude with an inferiority complex....... Here's the raw truth. ALL men of ALL races get **** on by the opposite sex at one point or another. You are making the mistake of attributing your feelings of inferiority with your racial background as opposed to your behavior, charisma, or how the other person was feeling that day. Pick up your game and improve yourself. Being confident in itself boosts your attractiveness bigly, and from your post it doesn't look like you are very confident. Women can smell it from a mile away.
Reply 14
I am not generalising. This is the truth. White girls hate South Asians particularly Pakistanis. When they see white/mixed/far eastern guy, they are like "this guy is cute and handsome'" but once they see a South Asian they feel like as if he's creepy and his family is suspicious.
Is it just me, or are posts like this everywhere?
Always about an Asian guy who thinks all white girls hate Asian guys.
Are they all the same person?
Reply 16
I have made few posts regarding British girls who keep prejudice over people of my race.
I am not generalising. This is the truth. White girls hate South Asians particularly Pakistanis. When they see white/mixed/far eastern guy, they are like "this guy is cute and handsome'" but once they see a South Asian they feel like as if he's creepy and his family is suspicious.

Not at all! In fact, at my old school, there were two girls who said flat out they did not find white men attractive and were both only ever involved in relationships with south asian / western asian guys. Just because the girls you have been into aren't into you, doesn't mean all white girls aren't. Just like some people prefer a certain hair or eye colour, some people prefer different skin tones / face structures of people from different areas.

Did someone hurt you?
Reply 19
Original post by Popsiclez
Did someone hurt you?

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending