The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan Offers

Hey everyone,

I have recently had an interview for the University of Central Lancashire just over a week ago, and I feel it went really well, I had already been short listed however I was wondering if anyone knew how long it is until they get in touch letting us know whether the interviewees have been successful or not, because I still need to apply for student finance and accommodation.

Thanks, Rachel x
Original post by Rachel Elmer
Hey everyone,

I have recently had an interview for the University of Central Lancashire just over a week ago, and I feel it went really well, I had already been short listed however I was wondering if anyone knew how long it is until they get in touch letting us know whether the interviewees have been successful or not, because I still need to apply for student finance and accommodation.

Thanks, Rachel x

Hello!

I'm going to move this over to the UCLan subforum where you might have a better chance of getting replies :smile:

Just a heads up though - you can still apply for Student Finance even before you've firmed, as changing your course/uni can be done online and it's extremely straightforward.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Hi! Even though I got an offer at the interview it still took quite a while for it to process onto ucas! So it could take a little while but it'll eventually come through
Original post by Chloe.gii
Hi! Even though I got an offer at the interview it still took quite a while for it to process onto ucas! So it could take a little while but it'll eventually come through

Hey, thanks for the reply, the course i went for said they were not giving offers on the day so i didn't get one, but now i know that it can take a while, i can stop fretting.

love, Rachel x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending