The Student Room Group

i don't like hot girls. oes it make me a "bad person"?

due to numerous instances of rudeness and incivility, i hate hot girls. whenver i see some, it makes me wince and i hate them. i think all hot girls are the same, and just stuck up and entitled.

Scroll to see replies

Here we go again, keep your opinions to yourself
Reply 2
It doesn’t make you a bad person, just a bitter one. At the end of the day the only person effected by the hatred is you.
Reply 3
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Here we go again, keep your opinions to yourself

i'm free to express what I want, am I not?
Reply 4
Original post by cat_mac
It doesn’t make you a bad person, just a bitter one. At the end of the day the only person effected by the hatred is you.

i don't agree. I believe it's pretty much normal to have some prejudices.
Original post by coolforcatz
i'm free to express what I want, am I not?

Of course you are but some of comments can trigger a nerve for some users. Im just giving you a warning tbh
Reply 6
i don't agree. I believe it's pretty much normal to have some prejudices.

Why ask a question if you already have all the answers? :facepalm:
Reply 7
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Of course you are but some of comments can trigger a nerve for some users. Im just giving you a warning tbh

No, you're not. You're a comically hyper-subjective individual and hate ME saying ****.
Reply 8
Original post by cat_mac
Why ask a question if you already have all the answers? :facepalm:

i merely responded to your point. lol do you get off on being comically rude to random strangers? no worry, they will comically move on.
due to numerous instances of rudeness and incivility, i hate hot girls. whenver i see some, it makes me wince and i hate them. i think all hot girls are the same, and just stuck up and entitled.

good thing im ugly then
No, you're not. You're a comically hyper-subjective individual and hate ME saying ****.

I feel like saying something but acc lemme just keep my mouth shut. Say whatever you want, but dont be surprised when you get violated by other ppl on here
i merely responded to your point. lol do you get off on being comically rude to random strangers? no worry, they will comically move on.

My point still stands, the only person your hate effects is you. Hot girls couldn’t care less about your internal turmoil. :dontknow:

Wouldn't it be simpler and in fact fairer to say that you hate rude girls and remove your assumptive link between girls who you find hot and girls you find rude?
ining
Original post by cat_mac
My point still stands, the only person your hate effects is you. Hot girls couldn’t care less about your internal turmoil. :dontknow:

it may stand, but then it's telling how i cannot post this. is there a reason why? so much fr your oxbridge training.
I am guessing you've experienced the life of all good looking women around the world?:curious:
Original post by Pigster
Wouldn't it be simpler and in fact fairer to say that you hate rude girls and remove your assumptive link between girls who you find hot and girls you find rude?

not really. for me the two are intertwined.
Original post by Monclér
I am guessing you've experienced the life of all good looking women around the world?:curious:

I think his defintion of 'good looking' is different from others
iningit may stand, but then it's telling how i cannot post this. is there a reason why? so much fr your oxbridge training.

I never said you couldn’t, in fact there’s usually at least three of these “I hate girls/no girls like me” posts a day. You can whine to your hearts content!

Lmao definitely not got oxbridge training. :toofunny:
not really. for me the two are intertwined.

What would happen if you met a "hot" girl who was polite?

Would she instantly become ugly? That way you could consider her a potential partner. Or would you accept your premise is fundamentally flawed?
i guess being a troll is just you liking me expressing myself. lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending