The Student Room Group

i don't like hot girls. oes it make me a "bad person"?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by coolforcatz
due to numerous instances of rudeness and incivility, i hate hot girls. whenver i see some, it makes me wince and i hate them. i think all hot girls are the same, and just stuck up and entitled.

I doubt they'd like you back anyway
due to numerous instances of rudeness and incivility, i hate hot girls. whenver i see some, it makes me wince and i hate them. i think all hot girls are the same, and just stuck up and entitled.

Well not all 'hot girls' are bad. Just because you have had encounters with some girls that are beautiful and rude, it doesn't mean all of them will be the same. You are generalizing here. Going back to the question, it doesn't make you a bad person but i think you are being quite judgmental when you make this statement on all pretty girls.
Original post by blawan

i'm pretty glad.
You tell me, what is a bad person?
Original post by tremen222
You tell me, what is a bad person?

i don't knw really. I don't think it exists.

Bit of a stereotype tbh. Sometimes though I bed ladies below me ( slightly chubby or not as good looking or old) because then they’ll do all the work , and I can enjoy it without putting as much effort in , now does that make me bad? I don’t think so because all of them have a great time!
Original post by Pigster
What would happen if you met a "hot" girl who was polite?

Would she instantly become ugly? That way you could consider her a potential partner. Or would you accept your premise is fundamentally flawed?

I would assume she's a *****.
i don't knw really. I don't think it exists.

That's your answer then.
lol do you get off on being comically rude to random strangers? no worry, they will comically move on.

No, you're not. You're a comically hyper-subjective individual and hate ME saying ****.

Comically limited vocabulary.
Original post by SherlockD
Bit of a stereotype tbh. Sometimes though I bed ladies below me ( slightly chubby or not as good looking or old) because then they’ll do all the work , and I can enjoy it without putting as much effort in

The irony is, I'll bet when they get with you they are thinking exactly the same thing (with the required gender swap to make it make sense).
Reply 30
Makes you a weird person.

How can you not like visually beautiful women...
Original post by tremen222
That's your answer then.

i think it does....especially those who are pretty much spoilt and entitled.
Original post by blawan

savage looool
Original post by zKlown
Makes you a weird person.

How can you not like visually beautiful women...

we hold no obligation to like anybody.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Comically limited vocabulary.

well maybe being from Oxbridge, that's good for you. however, to suggest I hold a limited vocab based on your perusal of some random web posts lol. ok.

or posting your muscles online, like who cares bro.
Reply 35

we hold no obligation to like anybody.

So...... You see a hot girl with nice "features" walking towards you.

What you doing?
Original post by zKlown
So...... You see a hot girl with nice "features" walking towards you.

What you doing?

i judge, hate her in my mind, and think she's a *****.

i guess you need to go back to uni and learn about different views.
Reply 37
i judge, hate her in my mind, and think she's a *****.

i guess you need to go back to uni and learn about different views.

I feel your anger, strike me down.
so you find them attractive but don't like their personalities?
m
Original post by zKlown
I feel your anger, strike me down.

what anger? i'm not angry. i'm bemused how you boast about how learned you are at uni, but lack the empaty to see another standpoint.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending