The Student Room Group

Hes too old

Okay so basically theres this boy i’ve known for almost 5 years i think (definitely 4 years), hes 3 and a half years older than me (im 16) andd im worried i’m gonna end up liking him. Im someone who dresses older than they are (not like slapping a **** ton of makeup on and showing as much skin as poss kinda older, but idk just yeah) and i’d probably place myself at his age maturity wise. 2 weeks ago i was with him (he just came over mine) and somehow we ended up having sex, then again last night. I know i know its wrong blah blah blah but it genuinely feels right and it annoys me so much because of the age difference. I know if i was 20 it wouldn’t matter, or if i was 18, 3 years wouldnt matter but it just does at 16. Plus he is unbelievably gorgeous, i kid you not he is so stunning it’s painful (hotter with age), which makes it harder but its just so annoying having an age gap and this age

Scroll to see replies

In the same situation but I'm the older one :/
3 and a half years isnt that old. Some go for men who are 20 years older but age has never stopped them before
You're over the age of consent, so technically it's fine. You just need to be careful - you're in different life stages so it might not work out. As long as you communicate well with each other it'll be fine. And you're having safe sex too, that's important especially being so young. I'm 19 my boyfriend is 26, the age difference doesn't even feel like it's there.

Original post by emilyyytaylorr
Okay so basically theres this boy i’ve known for almost 5 years i think (definitely 4 years), hes 3 and a half years older than me (im 16) andd im worried i’m gonna end up liking him. Im someone who dresses older than they are (not like slapping a **** ton of makeup on and showing as much skin as poss kinda older, but idk just yeah) and i’d probably place myself at his age maturity wise. 2 weeks ago i was with him (he just came over mine) and somehow we ended up having sex, then again last night. I know i know its wrong blah blah blah but it genuinely feels right and it annoys me so much because of the age difference. I know if i was 20 it wouldn’t matter, or if i was 18, 3 years wouldnt matter but it just does at 16. Plus he is unbelievably gorgeous, i kid you not he is so stunning it’s painful (hotter with age), which makes it harder but its just so annoying having an age gap and this age
Original post by Anonymous
In the same situation but I'm the older one :/

What if you are the guy OP is talking about?!?! Mind blown...

The same could be said about you:tongue:
Just dont get fukin pregnant i say, wait at least 2 years or longer if ur going uni
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
The same could be said about you:tongue:

Same could be said about you too...
Except that I am also 16 so it can't be me.
Same could be said about you too...
Except that I am also 16 so it can't be me.

News Flash. Im also 16 and Im pretty sure im not a guy the last time I checked

Haha funnily enough I did think about this when I was reading it :biggrin: However, I'm talking to her right now so I don't think that's feasible lol
News Flash. Im also 16 and Im pretty sure im not a guy the last time I checked

But still...
How do I know that you are not lying?
Hmmm...
Haha funnily enough I did think about this when I was reading it :biggrin: However, I'm talking to her right now so I don't think that's feasible lol

Hmmm... Suspicious...
But still...
How do I know that you are not lying?
Hmmm...

Its up to you, if you think Im speaking the truth or not
Its up to you, if you think Im speaking the truth or not

So it is possible...
So it is possible...

Lol idc what you think, you probz go around assuming anyone who seems dodgy, so think what you want :h:
Original post by DrawTheLine
You're over the age of consent, so technically it's fine. You just need to be careful - you're in different life stages so it might not work out. As long as you communicate well with each other it'll be fine. And you're having safe sex too, that's important especially being so young. I'm 19 my boyfriend is 26, the age difference doesn't even feel like it's there.

But what if i end up liking him and he doesnt like me. When i was younger I thought i was in love with him (i wasnt just immature feelings), but i know now I could actually like hil and ive said to a friend that i want to end up with him but i just dont know how to go about that because of the age, i only know how to get someone of my own age
Original post by emilyyytaylorr
But what if i end up liking him and he doesnt like me. When i was younger I thought i was in love with him (i wasnt just immature feelings), but i know now I could actually like hil and ive said to a friend that i want to end up with him but i just dont know how to go about that because of the age, i only know how to get someone of my own age

That's life and can happen. Instead of saying that, say what if he likes me too. Then it's all good.
Lol idc what you think, you probz go around assuming anyone who seems dodgy, so think what you want :h:

FFFFuuu...
How did you know!!!!
FFFFuuu...
How did you know!!!!

This thread :biggrin::biggrin:
This thread :biggrin::biggrin:

We have completely digressed from the original topic at hand. Oh well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending