The Student Room Group

Ask a Primary Education Student...

Hi,

I’m a current first year at LJMU doing primary education and have been regularly helping out at interview days. If anyone has any questions about the course itself or the interview process let me know and I will try my best to answer them 😊 Also if anyone has received an offer congratulations.
Original post by Lorna99
Hi,

I’m a current first year at LJMU doing primary education and have been regularly helping out at interview days. If anyone has any questions about the course itself or the interview process let me know and I will try my best to answer them 😊 Also if anyone has received an offer congratulations.
Was it what you expected when you started?:holmes:
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Was it what you expected when you started?:holmes:

Yes it was what I expected. After listening to the talks at the open days, interviews and what current students had to say I had a clear idea of not only the layout of the course but also the different subjects I would be learning about as well as the variety of assignments we would have to submit. They also made it clear about how the years were structured with regards to the different placements we would complete

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending