The Student Room Group

how do i get over a girl i like?

theres this girl i go to school with, we take the train together to and from school so I see her alot. I think i love her and i cant stop thinking about her all day, but the problem is she probably wont like me because im not the best looking and she probably has high standards. we broke up for half term this week and i wont see her for a week, but i cant stop thinking about her. its like every 10 minutes i think about intimacy etc and its annoying because it will never happen. how do i stop thinking about this girl all the time and how do i just let it go? please help!

Scroll to see replies

Revise for your damn exams.
is called a crush for a reason
You love a girl who you went on a train with? dude get over it, plenty of girls out there
Reply 4
I'd suggest a springboard and a well-timed run-up.
Reply 5
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
You love a girl who you went on a train with? dude get over it, plenty of girls out there

no its not because we get the train, it just means we see eachother alot

Original post by Cockfosters
Revise for your damn exams.

i do?

Original post by xnotapplicablex
is called a crush for a reason

i know, but how do i get over it?
Original post by Anonymous
no its not because we get the train, it just means we see eachother alot

i do?

i know, but how do i get over it?

You accept that she's probably sucking off ur best mate
Reply 7

shes not...
Just fukin talk to her, if she says no, she says no, deal with it, btw how old r u?
shes not...

how do u know?
Reply 10
seems like you got a little fantasy going, you need a reality check, I don't know what else to say.

You'll survive half term, just keep yourself busy with other hobbies and interests.

Each time you think about her, accept it, dont fight it but just dont go into 'fantasy land' either. Once you start accepting it, it will soon get boring and mundane and will pass.

What you resist will persist.

Write it about her or something. Just have an outlet.
theres this girl i go to school with, we take the train together to and from school so I see her alot. I think i love her and i cant stop thinking about her all day, but the problem is she probably wont like me because im not the best looking and she probably has high standards. we broke up for half term this week and i wont see her for a week, but i cant stop thinking about her. its like every 10 minutes i think about intimacy etc and its annoying because it will never happen. how do i stop thinking about this girl all the time and how do i just let it go? please help!

I felt the same once and approached the girl. Bro, it ain't worth it, the ones that u like the most will brake your heart the worst. Just wait for a chick who looks at u etc, however, if u just wanna smash then go up to her I guess.

Well that escalated quickly haha
Do what teenage boys do when they have fantasies about girls they fancy.

(Like you needed telling)
yeh ik who this girl is , she's taken
Original post by Juvilation
Just fukin talk to her, if she says no, she says no, deal with it, btw how old r u?

16, ive never asked a girl out and tbh im a bit pussy. if it goes bad tho surely it would be awkard on the train tho?

yeh ik who this girl is , she's taken

hold up what

how do u know?

ur clearly trolling so if u dont wanna help me or anything just leave it man
Original post by Salma26
seems like you got a little fantasy going, you need a reality check, I don't know what else to say.

You'll survive half term, just keep yourself busy with other hobbies and interests.

Each time you think about her, accept it, dont fight it but just dont go into 'fantasy land' either. Once you start accepting it, it will soon get boring and mundane and will pass.

What you resist will persist.

Write it about her or something. Just have an outlet.

ill try, thanks

Original post by Ryanthom100
I felt the same once and approached the girl. Bro, it ain't worth it, the ones that u like the most will brake your heart the worst. Just wait for a chick who looks at u etc, however, if u just wanna smash then go up to her I guess.

its not that shes a **** or anything, i just doubt she likes me because im not good looking. why do u think she would break my heart the worst
How old is she?
ur clearly trolling so if u dont wanna help me or anything just leave it man

u sound like suck a cuck.
How old is she?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending