The Student Room Group

What do you think about Kurds and Afghans in the UK?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
I dont go for Pakistani men, I agree they are creepy, I go for guys my own age.

Each of their own, i guess :wink:

You have the wrong idea. I am not hitting on you.:s-smilie:
And how would you know that?:mute::biggrin:

i have my links :wink: :wink:
Original post by Monclér
You have the wrong idea. I am not hitting on you.:s-smilie:

Lol I know you werent, I was just saying that you said Paki men are creepy but I prefer guys of my own age lol. Apologies if the post gave a different impression x
Original post by xnotapplicablex
i have my links :wink: :wink:

You been linking arab guys these days?
You been linking arab guys these days?

more like stalking, but yeah close enough
more like stalking, but yeah close enough

Stalking is the ony way you are out of their way but can still admire them from afar
Stalking is the ony way you are out of their way but can still admire them from afar

preach
Nice people. Kurdish guys are pengg

kurds,turks(guys)>>>
preach

Lol I dont do that but Im surprised you do. Dont you have the confidence to go up to them or something?
Lol I dont do that but Im surprised you do. Dont you have the confidence to go up to them or something?

loooool tbf i dont know that many that are like accessible to me (sounds creepy asf but anyway)
everyone thinks im confident but anxiety always gets in the way lool
6M1V88xHviY

I get confused with Iranians, Afghans and Kurds?
Like the above video could be Afghans or Iranians but they are wearing afghan dresses?
Original post by Anonymous
6M1V88xHviY

Like the above video could be Afghans or Iranians but they are wearing afghan dresses?

the title says afghan girls
the title says afghan girls

But people don’t accept that in the comments?
Plus the languages are so similar?
Original post by Anonymous
6M1V88xHviY

Hahaha I get you, sometimes I can’t tell the difference either and I’m an afghan.
The girls in the video are most likely Afghans because of the traditional clothing unless the Iranians decided to wear afghan dresses lol
as a kurd i don't really see what you're trying to get at with this thread but ok
Better ****ing check your facts because there are definitely no 30 year old studying in year 11 we might find early 20 year olds or 18 year olds trying to pass themselves of as year 11's but i can assure you there are no 30 year olds. Better check facts next time you ****ing tory.
Kurdish and afghan people are cool. But I’m an afghan so might be bias but idk why you would ask this anyway.
Reply 37
Original post by BlogBreaker
Better ****ing check your facts because there are definitely no 30 year old studying in year 11 we might find early 20 year olds or 18 year olds trying to pass themselves of as year 11's but i can assure you there are no 30 year olds. Better check facts next time you ****ing tory.

What make you think he's a Tory or a Tory supporter lol
Biji Kurd u Kurdistan ❤️️💛💚

Afghans kewl too
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
The amount of fake ages from these so called "asylum seekers" studying in year 11 when they are in their 30s.

Ahahahaha, I used to chant "fake ager" and "over 18" around 2-3 of them during my time at high school. They got so furious and even chased after me that I wonder now that if they were actually over 18 or not. Guess I'll never know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending