The Student Room Group

Could I get a 7

So my target grades are all 4 I know there really bad and they did it from our sats results which is weird.And I really want to 7s but how do I do it Has anyone got tips
Reply 1
Original post by Jenny127
So my target grades are all 4 I know there really bad and they did it from our sats results which is weird.And I really want to 7s but how do I do it Has anyone got tips

What subjects are you struggling with in particular?
(CC: @Lemur14)
Reply 2

You need to revise a lot and in the right way. However, you do need to have that level of intelligence in the sense of passing exams to that level. Not to be condescending but you need to think if you’re really capable before you get really disappointed.

So I would say just keep working at all of your subjects you do, depending on what year you're in, determines how much weekly revision I'd say you have to do. Those target grades dont define your capability at all so just keep going as it is possible. Hope this helps x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending