The Student Room Group

Going on holiday with boyfriend (gay)

Hi I'm 14 and openly gay. My boyfriend who is 16 asked me if I want to go on holiday with him and his parents for a few days next week. I've asked my parents and they said I can go but I don't know weather to or not what should I do ???
do you feel comfortable enough to go?if so, yes go for it
If you want to go then go. Why are you hesitating?
Go if you want to, what's the problem? He wants you to go with him to make the holiday better.
Reply 4
Original post by gussssss
Go if you want to, what's the problem? He wants you to go with him to make the holiday better.

I will go :-) my older sister was just warning me and told me to make sure he's wearing a condom if we do it
Reply 5
If you enjoy his company then go, don't be so worried about his parents, they'll accept you.
Original post by Anonymous
I will go :-) my older sister was just warning me and told me to make sure he's wearing a condom if we do it

You shouldn't really be open about that, I can't stop you from doing it but yeah. I advise you don't though. Homosexual intimacy (anal) isn't permitted until you're 18. Word to the wise.
Reply 7
You shouldn't really be open about that, I can't stop you from doing it but yeah. I advise you don't though. Homosexual intimacy (anal) isn't permitted until you're 18. Word to the wise.

Lol people can tell I'm gay from just looking at me
Original post by Anonymous
Lol people can tell I'm gay from just looking at me

Never would I say don't tell people you're gay! I'm transgender, hiding it is THE worst thing to do. I mean don't tell people you're engaging in sexual intercourse with this person, anal at your age is illegal and could mess you up internally. I don't know specific laws for your boyfriend being a child himself, but your boyfriend may be held accountable.
Reply 9
Never would I say don't tell people you're gay! I'm transgender, hiding it is THE worst thing to do. I mean don't tell people you're engaging in sexual intercourse with this person, anal at your age is illegal and could mess you up internally. I don't know specific laws for your boyfriend being a child himself, but your boyfriend may be held accountable.

I have been openly gay for 2 years now but parents weren't surprised when I told them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending