The Student Room Group

Used to be a TSR regular

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsMars
:hi:

I remember your username from back when I first started using TSR :lol:

Omg hello, I remember you :love:

It’s been a while. I wanted to take a break from TSR which ended up lasting 4 years :lol: how have you been?
Original post by euphrosyne
Omg hello, I remember you :love:

It’s been a while. I wanted to take a break from TSR which ended up lasting 4 years :lol: how have you been?

You do? :eyeball:

Spoiler

How am I?
Am at a point in my life where I really hate that question :redface:

You? :h:
Original post by MrsMars
You do? :eyeball:

Spoiler

How am I?
Am at a point in my life where I really hate that question :redface:

You? :h:

Well, I didn't recognise your username, so I did a bit of snooping around and realised you were lil*******7 (censored it cause I'm not sure if you've changed it for a reason :lol:) and I definitely remember that username. We were on a lot of threads together :h:

Oh dear, that's not always good. I'm here for a chat if you ever need somebody!
I'm okay, I think. I have a dissertation to write which is stressing me out, but oh well, the life of being at uni :rolleyes:
Well, I didn't recognise your username, so I did a bit of snooping around and realised you were lil*******7 (censored it cause I'm not sure if you've changed it for a reason :lol:) and I definitely remember that username. We were on a lot of threads together :h:

Oh dear, that's not always good. I'm here for a chat if you ever need somebody!
I'm okay, I think. I have a dissertation to write which is stressing me out, but oh well, the life of being at uni :rolleyes:

We were indeed :yep:

Thank you :hugs:
What are you writing it on? :curious:
Original post by MrsMars
We were indeed :yep:

Thank you :hugs:
What are you writing it on? :curious:

:love:

I'm writing it on the balance between civil liberties and state securities when it comes to terrorism - so basically how restrictive are the UK's anti-terrorism laws. I'm regretting choosing that as my topic cause it's quite hard :lol:
welcome back
Original post by queen-bee
welcome back

been gone a while myself. it's been long
welcome back

been gone a while myself. it's been long

Thank you :love:

I recognise your TSR username as well. I think we were posting around the same time. What made you leave?

P.S. I love your signature.
I don't know if we ever talked back then but hi welcome back! :smile:
:love:

I'm writing it on the balance between civil liberties and state securities when it comes to terrorism - so basically how restrictive are the UK's anti-terrorism laws. I'm regretting choosing that as my topic cause it's quite hard :lol:

That's pretty interesting - how's it going?
Original post by sinfonietta
I don't know if we ever talked back then but hi welcome back! :smile:

Thank you! I'm not so sure, I can't quite remember your username but I have been gone for 4 years :lol:
!
Thank you :love:

I recognise your TSR username as well. I think we were posting around the same time. What made you leave?

P.S. I love your signature.

wallah, I've been way too busy, had a lot going on.major life break. I definitely remember your username too!

shokran :heart:
!

wallah, I've been way too busy, had a lot going on.major life break. I definitely remember your username too!

shokran :heart:

I totally get you. Life can definitely take over sometimes.

Afwan :colondollar:
I totally get you. Life can definitely take over sometimes.

Afwan :colondollar:

IKR
[video="youtube;wAUk83-pOhI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAUk83-pOhI[/video]
I’ve been on this place for almost eight years now and have yet to change my avatar.

Quick Reply

Latest