The Student Room Group

what does this mean?

hi,

what does it mean when a guy quietens down when you walk into the room, and also makes eye contact occasionally, when you see him in the corridor?

thank you so much for any replies x
He likes you
Reply 2
Original post by XxGemmaRosexX
He likes you

thank you so much for replying! x
Reply 3
it could literally mean anything. but I think there's an answer you want to hear.
Original post by Anonymous
hi,

what does it mean when a guy quietens down when you walk into the room, and also makes eye contact occasionally, when you see him in the corridor?

thank you so much for any replies x

Probably likes you, possibly feels a bit intimidated by you (which isn't a bad thing! Might just mean you make him nervous!).

How do you feel about him?
Reply 5
Original post by carrotstar
Probably likes you, possibly feels a bit intimidated by you (which isn't a bad thing! Might just mean you make him nervous!).

How do you feel about him?

thank you so much for replying!
i had never before these signs thought about him in any way more than friends, but i think i might be developing a crush on him! i had also never thought that he might think of me as more than friends.
could it just be that i am overthinking it, and interpreting the signs stupidly? x
thank you so much for replying!
i had never before these signs thought about him in any way more than friends, but i think i might be developing a crush on him! i had also never thought that he might think of me as more than friends.
could it just be that i am overthinking it, and interpreting the signs stupidly? x

Nobody knows... if you like him there’s no reason why you shouldn’t make an effort to get to know him better. Do you have mutual friends? Have to spoken to him before? Is he in any classes? Also don’t underestimate the power of social media; it can often be a much easier way to communicate than face-to-face if you’re nervous or unsure!
Reply 7
Nobody knows... if you like him there’s no reason why you shouldn’t make an effort to get to know him better. Do you have mutual friends? Have to spoken to him before? Is he in any classes? Also don’t underestimate the power of social media; it can often be a much easier way to communicate than face-to-face if you’re nervous or unsure!

we have a few classes together, and speak sometimes, so maybe?
i will definitely try to act on your advice- thank you so much; it is much appreciated! x
we have a few classes together, and speak sometimes, so maybe?
i will definitely try to act on your advice- thank you so much; it is much appreciated! x

Glad to help 😊 Good luck! X
Reply 9
Glad to help 😊 Good luck! X

thank you! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending