The Student Room Group

How do I convert out of my forced religion?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pigster
Are you now denying that you said Islam is restrictive, or denying that you said that Islam is not restrictive?

None of them.
Original post by Monclér
I never "interjected" him, he is asking for our opinion so I gave him mine.

And yes that is because he is clearly not a Muslim. He is just not conscious of this fact!

Read his thread and point out where he says he wants to stay in Islam?

He lives his life like a non-believer and thus he is a non-believer.

By the way thanks for calling me sir.:hat2:

I really dont think it's up to you to decide whether he's muslim or not. Either add to the discussion or simply move on, the guy doesn't need your negativity
Original post by MiszshorTea786
None of them.

So you admit you contradicted yourself.

And that's not a question. :wink:
None of them.

So, you admit to making completely contradictory statements within minutes of each other and still expect us to listen to a single word you say?

Hypocrisy doesn't even come close.
Original post by Radioactivedecay
I really dont think it's up to you to decide whether he's muslim or not. Either add to the discussion or simply move on, the guy doesn't need your negativity

With these sort of 'debates' there will always be negativity correlated alongside it.

I don't think it's up to you whether or not I can quote him or not. So shoo along now.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Pigster
So, you admit to making completely contradictory statements within minutes of each other and still expect us to listen to a single word you say?

Hypocrisy doesn't even come close.

No one's forcing you to read what I write.

Islam is a not a restrictive religion.
Original post by orderofthelotus
So you admit you contradicted yourself.

And that's not a question. :wink:

One falters. Not a big deal.
Original post by Monclér
I don't think it's up to you whether or not I can quote him or not. So shoo along now.

I didnt say you cant quote him. I said you cant tell him whats he is or isnt.

Also, squash? Really? So much for ''Religion of Peace'.
Shut the **** up. Dont come with that kafir ****. Mate i think you should live your life. If your not muslim you dont have to be. You can get baptised at a church or speak to an imam about your thoughts if you dont want to be any religion. Dont listen to these stuck up ********s with sarky comments.
Reply 70
Original post by k.n.h.
I wager this thread will make the top 10 trending :beard:

Called it
Original post by Allex Stone
Shut the **** up. Dont come with that kafir ****. Mate i think you should live your life. If your not muslim you dont have to be. You can get baptised at a church or speak to an imam about your thoughts if you dont want to be any religion. Dont listen to these stuck up ********s with sarky comments.

And you are the decision maker? Imposing your beliefs upon others because you cannot see better.
Reply 72
No one's forcing you to read what I write.
Are you feeling okay MrsShortzee??

You have literally just said that Islam is restrictive ?
Original post by Mil99
Are you feeling okay MrsShortzee??

You have literally just said that Islam is restrictive ?

Islam is restrictive. Anything wrong with that statement/belief?
I didnt say you cant quote him moron. I said you cant tell him whats he is or isnt.

Also, squash? Really? So much for ''Religion of Peace'. And ya id love to see you try lol.

Who said anything about me being Muslim?

Are you assuming?

Also learn how to spell. Before you go around calling people "moron".:rave:

You are clearly triggered:poke:. Go rub some sudocrem!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 75
You keep switching between Islam is and isn't restrictive and so I was asking to see whether you're feeling alright ??

Nothing wrong with that statement because it's true (in that Islam has many proscriptions)
One falters. Not a big deal.

It's not a single falter if you have made the same contradiction again. If you can't even decide what you're arguing for, anything else you have to say on the matter is worthless.
Original post by Mil99
You keep switching between Islam is and isn't restrictive and so I was asking to see whether you're feeling alright ??

Nothing wrong with that statement because it's true (in that Islam has many proscriptions)

I'm sorry, I did falter and misunderstand the question that was posed sir.

Please do forgive me.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm an 18 year old "Muslim
Boy" who wants to convert out of my forced religion so I don't feel guilty every single day. So I was born in a really strict Muslim household in Auckland, New Zealand. till I was 16 I strongly followed the Islamic ways of life but then stuff happened and i realized that's just not who I am and I've never understood the point of my religion or having a religion if we're all gonna die one day and only live once so I wanted my freedom. I admit I am a Muslim only by name now. I eat haram all the time with my western friends, drink, smoke, slept with a lot of girls between 16-18 and I really have enjoyed myself but everytime I hear what is and isn't allowed in Islam I feel so guilty and since I'm already off track I wanna find out how I can truly convert out of my religion. I don't want my parents to know cause they've only shoved their religion down my throat but it's my life and my choice and I'm gonna make it before I live my life with regrets. I'm already such a bad Muslim so now I wanna quit for good. I'm 18 haven't finished the Quran even once know basic Arabic, never/hardly pray unless once in a new moon. Fast sometimes. And I've done like everything the opposite of a normal "Muslim" so I just want to convert out so I don't have this all hanging over my head and can get a lot of weight of my shoulders.

There’s no official deconverting process. All you need to do is not believe in any of it anymore to be a non-Muslim. And it looks like you’ve already done that.

Shake off the guilt and rejoice at being liberated from the ideological prison that is Islam! :woo:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by orderofthelotus
It's not a single falter if you have made the same contradiction again. If you can't even decide what you're arguing for, anything else you have to say on the matter is worthless.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending