The Student Room Group

How do I convert out of my forced religion?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
There is no process. The second a Muslim no longer believes in Allah, the Quran etc., they are a non-Muslim, obviously.

'Maulana', I wasn't talking about the initial process. I was saying there are many categories in becoming a disbeliever.
Original post by Monclér
Wait when did I lose?:toofunny:

I am not Muslim, and you never offered anything worth arguing.

The guy isn't Muslim that is obvious, you don't need to be Muslim to point this out.

You said he wasn't muslim, I said that it's not up to you to decide what he is or isn't. You said "it's not up to whether or not I can quote him or not", when I wasn't even talking about that. I said you can quote hime but not tell him that he isn't muslim, you're not his god. Then you simply started to point out my spelling errors.

I'm sorry, but it seems like you really don't have anything to add.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Is there any harm in not forgiving sir?

Lol you are such a beg!:plz2:

Anyway you didn't answer my initial question.

Did you or your husband publish this book that you're unwilling to state those verses?
Original post by Anonymous
You said he wasn't muslim, I said that it's not up to you to decide what he is or isn't. You said "it's not up to whether or not I can quote him or not", when I wasn't even talking about that. I said you can quote hime but not tell him that he isn't muslim, you're not his god. Then you simply started to point out my spelling errors.

I'm sorry, but it seems like you really don't have anything to add.

sorry that was me didnt mean to make it anon.
Ironic Planta.

Why would I care if someone left Islam? It's not my sin. That's between them and Allah.

There is a category. It's lengthy as explained, I've given you the sources look it up if you must.

Peer Saab should have known this..Come on Maulana!

How is it ironic? He hasn't resorted to name calling because his argument (or whatever you're trying to put forward) has fallen apart.

There is no category. I've already left Islam, it happens the instant you stop believing in Allah.
Original post by Monclér
Lol you are such a beg!:plz2:

Anyway you didn't answer my initial question.

Did you or your husband publish this book that you're unwilling to state those verses?

To ask for forgiveness is not 'begging'.

Why would we complie a hadeeth book? 🤔
Original post by orderofthelotus
How is it ironic? He hasn't resorted to name calling because his argument (or whatever you're trying to put forward) has fallen apart.

There is no category. I've already left Islam, it happens the instant you stop believing in Allah.

I'm putting forward nothing.

The matter is between me and him, not you.

I said category of disbelieving, not for leaving Islam.
To ask for forgiveness is not 'begging'.

Why would we complie a hadeeth book? 🤔

Oh my god!

Are you being serious right now?:rofl2:

I know you didn't write the book.

It's a figure of speech.

Unbelievable.:sigh:
Original post by Monclér
Oh my god!

Are you being serious right now?:rofl2:

I know you didn't write the book.

It's a figure of speech.

Unbelievable.:sigh:

Sorry dude.

Search it up if your intrigued though.
I'm putting forward nothing.

The matter is between me and him, not you.

I said category of disbelieving, not for leaving Islam.

At least you acknowledge whatever you're trying to say has zero substance and no point. You're wasting everyone's time with this non-constructive waffle.

You started a discussion with him by name-calling (i.e nothing constructive), and now you're trying to make the (non)discussion exclusive to the two of you. I've seen this more than once. It's almost as if your posts are for nothing but to get his attention or to get a reaction out of him, since you refuse to say anything worthwhile and your responses are just sass with the wit of a secondary schooler.
Sorry dude.

Search it up if your intrigued though.

No, I am not spending money on some worthless book!

Good luck with your BTEC course, taking care of old people and that, I hope you do well.:thumbsup:
At least you acknowledge whatever you're trying to say has zero substance and no point. You're wasting everyone's time with this non-constructive waffle.

You started a discussion with him by name-calling (i.e nothing constructive), and now you're trying to make the (non)discussion exclusive to the two of you. I've seen this more than once. It's almost as if your posts are for nothing but to get his attention or to get a reaction out of him, since you refuse to say anything worthwhile and your responses are just sass with the wit of a secondary schooler.

The thing is I would put forward my views, however I have realised quite a lot of ignorance on this forum so I might as well refrain. Individuals do not care about your views. They care to slate you.

Why on earth would I want a reaction out of him?,He knows why I call him the names.
Original post by Monclér
No, I am not spending money on some worthless book!

Good luck with your BTEC course, taking care of old people and that, I hope you do well.:thumbsup:

It's online dude

Wow, got myself a third stalker, though thanks for the kind gesture. Not that I'm aiming for that career field, but is there anything wrong with working with elderly individuals?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm an 18 year old "Muslim
Boy" who wants to convert out of my forced religion so I don't feel guilty every single day. So I was born in a really strict Muslim household in Auckland, New Zealand. till I was 16 I strongly followed the Islamic ways of life but then stuff happened and i realized that's just not who I am and I've never understood the point of my religion or having a religion if we're all gonna die one day and only live once so I wanted my freedom. I admit I am a Muslim only by name now. I eat haram all the time with my western friends, drink, smoke, slept with a lot of girls between 16-18 and I really have enjoyed myself but everytime I hear what is and isn't allowed in Islam I feel so guilty and since I'm already off track I wanna find out how I can truly convert out of my religion. I don't want my parents to know cause they've only shoved their religion down my throat but it's my life and my choice and I'm gonna make it before I live my life with regrets. I'm already such a bad Muslim so now I wanna quit for good. I'm 18 haven't finished the Quran even once know basic Arabic, never/hardly pray unless once in a new moon. Fast sometimes. And I've done like everything the opposite of a normal "Muslim" so I just want to convert out so I don't have this all hanging over my head and can get a lot of weight of my shoulders.

These sin does not make you a Muslim , you still a Muslim boy just because you’ve had a bad past doesn’t mean that your future id going to be the same. Look at the example of the one of the most prominent sahaba Umar(RA) and you will know.
He knows why I call him the names.

@Plantagenet Crown why does she call you names? Other than the fact she has nothing constructive to say to you?
@Plantagenet Crown why does she call you names? Other than the fact she has nothing constructive to say to you?

The irony!

He has nothing beneficial to state himself most of the time. 🤔. Though that's me being biased right?
It's online dude

Wow, got myself a third stalker, though thanks for the kind gesture. Not that I'm aiming for that career field, but is there anything wrong with working with elderly individuals?

Excuse me, I do not, will not, and have not stalked a curtain face in my life!

I just see your posts randomly pop up, you're everywhere!:popout:

No, nothing wrong with working with old people, they hold a lot of wisdom, and old is gold!

All I know about you is you are in your early twenties, you're married and have 5 kids and live on a council estes in Tower Hamlets.:closedeyes:
:tongue:opup:
Original post by Monclér
Excuse me, I do not, will not, and have not stalked a curtain face in my life!

I just see your posts randomly pop up, you're everywhere!:popout:

No, nothing wrong with working with old people, they hold a lot of wisdom, and old is gold!

All I know about you is you are in your early twenties, you're married and have 5 kids and live on a council estes in Tower Hamlets.:closedeyes:
:tongue:opup:

Curtain face. Hah. Proud to be a Ninja thanks.

5 kids? 😲. Tower Hamlets? lol. Council estate? Far from it Alhamdulliah.

You've got the stalking game all wrong sir.
(edited 6 years ago)
He has nothing beneficial to state himself most of the time. 🤔. Though that's me being biased right?

Most of his posts are well structured, with a clear point and coherent explanations. All of which you lack. My judgment is a fair one. His first post in this thread addressed the OP's concerns with well-articulated advice based on his opinion on the matter. All you've done is call names.
Most of his posts are well structured, with a clear point and well-articulated, coherent explanations. All of which you lack. My judgment is a fair one. His first post in this thread addressed the OP's concerns with well-articulated advice based on his opinion on the matter. All you've done is call names.

Well structured? Yes with one sided views without studying the religion itself. What benefit is that to man?

Well articulated? That can again be refuted I'm not going to bother.

So did I if you read up and not skip parts to suit you. As I said I reserve my knowledge for those that require it.

That may sound arrogant but all I see on this forum is pure ignorance and when challenged it's the apologists fault they don't know anything nonsense spouting out.

If you must know they are not names but respectful titles. So what your saying is I shouldn't respect him? 🤔

By the ways, those that do 'believe' in what @Plantagenet Crown says in regards to Islam are known as gullible sponges. That includes you.

If you haven't studied such a beautiful ideology why believe it from someone who holds such toxic views? It's beyond me to be honest.

Like I say it's nothing to do with me. Between the individual and Allah.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending