The Student Room Group

How do I convert out of my forced religion?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Exactly! Islam is a black hole that sucks the fun, joy and life out of everything!

We have one life to live. One life. It could end at any moment. Why would you dedicate that to any religion. All for it to be wrong. Its so sad. Thousands of young children FORCED into religions that take way their freedoms, so sad.
Original post by orderofthelotus
@Plantagenet Crown why does she call you names? Other than the fact she has nothing constructive to say to you?

Beats me. It’s mostly word salads and disjointed points and comments..

Ignorant as you are you will obviously tagline it as word salad dude.

Do you even match to the Aalim standard though?

@MiszshorTea786 this is why Allah told you to lay off the alcohol

Case closed!

Case closed!

Gullibility and ignorance is clearly a huge factor here.

You just proved that you do not have critical thinking but to rely upon someone else's nonsense opinion which doesn't even matter because they themselves do not know their فعل to their مجحول.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm an 18 year old "Muslim
Boy" who wants to convert out of my forced religion so I don't feel guilty every single day. So I was born in a really strict Muslim household in Auckland, New Zealand. till I was 16 I strongly followed the Islamic ways of life but then stuff happened and i realized that's just not who I am and I've never understood the point of my religion or having a religion if we're all gonna die one day and only live once so I wanted my freedom. I admit I am a Muslim only by name now. I eat haram all the time with my western friends, drink, smoke, slept with a lot of girls between 16-18 and I really have enjoyed myself but everytime I hear what is and isn't allowed in Islam I feel so guilty and since I'm already off track I wanna find out how I can truly convert out of my religion. I don't want my parents to know cause they've only shoved their religion down my throat but it's my life and my choice and I'm gonna make it before I live my life with regrets. I'm already such a bad Muslim so now I wanna quit for good. I'm 18 haven't finished the Quran even once know basic Arabic, never/hardly pray unless once in a new moon. Fast sometimes. And I've done like everything the opposite of a normal "Muslim" so I just want to convert out so I don't have this all hanging over my head and can get a lot of weight of my shoulders.

just...wake up the next day as not a Muslim, atheist or agnostic or whatever.

Coming from someone who is a Muslim, it doesn't matter, you do you.
@MiszshorTea786 did i tell him what to do? No i said he has options. What have you been doing but try and make him feel bad. Shame on you dont come at me. Im catholic by the way and we dont force views on anybody or try and make them feel bad. We accept them for whi they want to be. So stop with the philosophical crap and do one. No one cares for you trying to make out hes some betrayer. You cant try and tell people what religion is right when thousands of muslims are misinterpreting a sacred book and going out killing people. And us apparent non believers are fighting to stop that. What have you got say about that asswipe
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Gullibility and ignorance is clearly a huge factor here.

You just proved that you do not have critical thinking but to rely upon someone else's nonsense opinion which doesn't even matter because they themselves do not know their فعل to their مجحول.

And you're a liar. You said he knew why you called him names, but he claims otherwise. Say what you want, I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago and this is just the cherry on top.
And you're a liar. You said he knew why you called him names, but he claims otherwise. Say what you want, I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago and this is just the cherry on top.

He didn't prove himself at all. There not names what don't you understand? They are merely respectful titles.

Good, one less ignorant individual to deal with to be
honest.

Have a great life being ignorant and being gullible and sucespitable to nonsense.

Alhamdulliah for Islam..😁
ignorant

sucespitable

I understand now. You're projecting.
what religion do you want to convert to?

if there isn't one then you don't really need to convert out of anything lol you just stop being one

Case closed!

The irony of her calling you gullible and susceptible to nonsense. I can’t :rofl2:
He didn't prove himself at all. There not names what don't you understand? They are merely respectful titles.

Good, one less ignorant individual to deal with to be
honest.

Have a great life being ignorant and being gullible and sucespitable to nonsense.

Alhamdulliah for Islam..😁

I entered the toilet for a number 2 and now I think I might be possessed by a Djinn.

What do I do?:sigh:
Original post by Monclér
I entered the toilet for a number 2 and now I think I might be possessed by a Djinn.

What do I do?:sigh:

That's between you, Allah and the possible Jinn.
The ignorance has prevailed.

I am at least credible Alhamdulliah, Mr 'Maulana' can't say the same about you and you're uncredible source and misinformation.

You are not credible in the slightest. What misinformation have I provided?
The irony of her calling you gullible and susceptible to nonsense. I can’t :rofl2:

I knooooo. It’s actually like talking to a brick wall.
You are not credible in the slightest. What misinformation have I provided?

And you are the judge of that? I got my Shaykhs for that thank you. Sadly all I can say in retort to that is you only have ignorant individuals behind you who know no better than to feed off those who do not know what they are projecting majority of the time.

Everything you post, is disregarded and not called for in regards to Islam..I pointed this out time and again yet obviously ignorant individuals cannot grasp the point at hand.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm an 18 year old "Muslim
Boy" who wants to convert out of my forced religion so I don't feel guilty every single day. So I was born in a really strict Muslim household in Auckland, New Zealand. till I was 16 I strongly followed the Islamic ways of life but then stuff happened and i realized that's just not who I am and I've never understood the point of my religion or having a religion if we're all gonna die one day and only live once so I wanted my freedom. I admit I am a Muslim only by name now. I eat haram all the time with my western friends, drink, smoke, slept with a lot of girls between 16-18 and I really have enjoyed myself but everytime I hear what is and isn't allowed in Islam I feel so guilty and since I'm already off track I wanna find out how I can truly convert out of my religion. I don't want my parents to know cause they've only shoved their religion down my throat but it's my life and my choice and I'm gonna make it before I live my life with regrets. I'm already such a bad Muslim so now I wanna quit for good. I'm 18 haven't finished the Quran even once know basic Arabic, never/hardly pray unless once in a new moon. Fast sometimes. And I've done like everything the opposite of a normal "Muslim" so I just want to convert out so I don't have this all hanging over my head and can get a lot of weight of my shoulders.

I think you just stop calling yourself a muslim if people ask you and so on or you could if you're trying to hide it from them (I understand that mnay ex-muslims do this for protection). in the religion is haram to decided who isn't a muslim unless they say so themselves and allah is the only judge & knows the true amineen (believers) so if you leave just leave but as you don't believe in that any more (i assume) it doesn't count for you. I am muslim myself so I hope your family accept you once you leave. some muslims may be horrible when they learn of this and in extreme cases.... yeah. If you need any further advice PM me
I knooooo. It’s actually like talking to a brick wall.

Rich coming from you.
Original post by Ua3142
just...wake up the next day as not a Muslim, atheist or agnostic or whatever.

Coming from someone who is a Muslim, it doesn't matter, you do you.

more people need to have this attitude! I agree with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending