The Student Room Group

How do I convert out of my forced religion?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MiszshorTea786
Rich coming from you.

Ohhhhh noooo it’s some sass that nobody has used since key stage 3 WHATEVER will I dooooo?
And you are the judge of that? I got my Shaykhs for that thank you.

Everything you post, is disregarded and not called for in regards to Islam..I pointed this out time and again yet obviously ignorant individuals cannot grasp the point at hand.

Another word salad because you know you can’t provide a single example of misinformation. And criticising Islam and showing you how ridiculous it is isn’t the definition of misinformation by the way.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Another word salad because you know you can’t provide a single example of misinformation. And criticising Islam and showing you how ridiculous it is isn’t the definition of misinformation by the way.

I have done so many times.

Word salad doesn't exist with me. You just can't be bothered to read and accept the truth that you are hiding under 'Maulana'.
I have done so many times.

Word salad doesn't exist with me. You just can't be bothered to read and accept the truth that you are hiding under 'Maulana'.

It does “exist with you”. No, again, you’re spouting word salads and then complaining that people don’t reply to your disjointed comments.

Now, stop evading the question and provide an example of this misinformation.
(edited 6 years ago)
It does “exist with you”. No, again, you’re spouting word salads and then complaining that people don’t reply to your disjointed nonsense.

Now, stop evading the question and provide an example of this misinformation.

Right Peer Sahb, you should be aware of what you post on each thread?

Why need another innocent individual to point it out for you?

I didn't complain about anyone replying to me.

Nonsense sure you're not talking about yourself there 'Mufti Saab'?
(edited 6 years ago)
Right Peer Sahb, you should be aware of what you post on each thread?

Why need another innocent individual to point it out for you?

More word salads. Again, please provide an example of misinformation.
More word salads. Again, please provide an example of misinformation.

Maybe reading the knowledge dua might assist you in this regards.
(edited 6 years ago)

Maybe reading the knowledge dua might assist you in this regards.

Shame on you for resorting to insults when your own false prophet said a good Muslim should speak a good word or remain silent.

You can provide no examples of misinformation and have thus shown yourself to be a liar. You used the word mindlessly in an attempt to insult me and when you’ve actually been called out on it have been demonstrated to be clueless.
(edited 6 years ago)
Shame on you for resorting to insults when your own false prophet said a good Muslim should speak a good word or remain silent.

You can provide no examples of misinformation and have thus shown yourself to be a liar. You used the word mindlessly in an attempt to insult me and when you’ve actually been called out on it have been demonstrated to be clueless.

It is not my duty, to remind you of what you posted, that's you're dealings. You post everywhere and I quote you there and then you chose to ignore majority of them(fair enough), yet you knew you yourself have been caught out.

Learn the context Our Beloved prophet Muhammad(SAW) said that in before quoting such.
It is not my duty, to remind you of what you posted, that's you're dealings. You post everywhere and I quote you there and then you chose to ignore majority of them(fair enough), yet you knew you yourself have been caught out.

Learn the context Our Beloved prophet Muhammad(SAW) said that in before quoting such.

More lies and non-truth. Stop digging yourself a deeper hole and provide examples of misinformation and me being “caught out”. Your inability so far to do so is confirming that you are a liar.

Stop with your nonsense, what Muhammad said was as clear as day, speak a good word or remain silent. What context could possibly mean that speaking a good word or remaining silent would allow you to insult others?
(edited 6 years ago)

How to win at life: call someone with a PhD stupid when you can’t decide which point to argue or how to execute your argument or even if you’re arguing in the first place.

:cookie: late night entertainment like no other
More lies and non-truth. Stop digging yourself a deeper hole and provide examples of misinformation and me being “caught out”. Your inability so far to do so is confirming that you are a liar.

I explicitly call myself a lier.

I have no shame in doing so because anything I state is nothing but the truth.

You cannot comprehend what I am saying, I quote you there and then, yet you chose to ignore because you yourself know but don't want to admit to out for fear if your ignorant followers.
Original post by orderofthelotus
How to win at life: call someone with a PhD stupid when you can’t decide which point to argue or how to execute your argument or even if you’re arguing in the first place.

:cookie: late night entertainment like no other

Got something worthwhile to credit myself with Alhamdulliah.

As for you? 🤔.
OP is not a disbeliever of yet. Just because he has gone against religious teachings doesn't imply that he's a disbelievers as such.

Theres a certain category to go out Islam directly and believe you me, this is not one of them.

In what sense, look I ain't tryna disrespect you or nothing but the dude slept with a handful of women 16-18 you need to understand that that is a great sin you can't have sex before marriage. He clearly knew what he was getting himself into? As he strongly followed the religion for a period of time. This would suggest that he must have known what sins you can and can't commit it's basic stuff. Dayuuuum, i'm about to have an aneurysm cause of how stupid and naive you are. In short he was right and you were wrong. Lastly, i'd like to point out that my intentions were not to offend or hurt yours or anyone elses feelings, i'm just using religious logic and although I may not be a scholar I still know the basics of this religion.
Got something worthwhile to credit myself with Alhamdulliah.

As for you? 🤔.

You’re actually so pathetic. How does someone with a family of their own, doing level 3 qualifications have enough time to sass and insult strangers on the internet, thinking they’re being smart and constructive?
I explicitly call myself a lier.

Glad you agree.

I have no shame in doing so because anything I state is nothing but the truth.

Well no because you’re showing yourself to be a liar by falsely accusing me of spreading misinformation.

You cannot comprehend what I am saying, I quote you there and then, yet you chose to ignore because you yourself know but don't want to admit to out for fear if your ignorant followers.

More nonsense to try and distract from the fact you cannot provide a single example of me spreading misinformation. Stop accumulating sins MiszShortea by your persistent lying.
Original post by Anonymous
In what sense, look I ain't tryna disrespect you or nothing but the dude slept with a handful of women 16-18 you need to understand that that is a great sin you can't have sex before marriage. He clearly knew what he was getting himself into? As he strongly followed the religion for a period of time. This would suggest that he must have known what sins you can and can't commit it's basic stuff. Dayuuuum, i'm about to have an aneurysm cause of how stupid and naive you are. In short he was right and you were wrong. Lastly, i'd like to point out that my intentions were not to offend or hurt yours or anyone elses feelings, i'm just using religious logic and although I may not be a scholar I still know the basics of this religion.

So sleeping with a handful of people makes you a disbeliever? It certainly is a sin but it does not get you out of the folds of Islam.

I'm sorry but if you cannot differenate that sleeping with a handful of individuals is a major sin but does not get you out of the fold of Islam it's you that needs to be checked.

If you realised I don't care about being right or wrong. That means nothing to me.
Original post by orderofthelotus
You’re actually so pathetic. How does someone with a family of their own, doing level 3 qualifications have enough time to sass and insult strangers on the internet, thinking they’re being smart and constructive?

Thanks for the compliment.

You really want to know?(Rhetorical question by the ways).

I'm insulting no one. How many times do you have to be told that those were respected titles. No insults at all.

I'm not in any way smart or constructive thanks for the acknowledgement once again.

You really want to know?(Rhetorical question by the ways).

I'm insulting no one. How many times do you have to be told that those were respected titles. No insults at all.

I'm not in any way smart or constructive thanks for the acknowledgement once again.

Don't you spend quality time with your husband?

When I had a girl I was never on TSR, it's only now that I am single again that I procrastinate, otherwise when I was in a relationship i'd barely be on TSR.

It wasn’t a compliment. Your sarcasm is lame as ****.

Here, I’ll quote the insulting post for you so you can’t deny it now. What the **** is wrong with you?

Not my fault your tiny brain cells cannot incorporate such information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending