The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick 2018 MSc Applicants

Did anyone submitted an application for an MSc ? Did you get already get an offer ?

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ukmania
Did anyone submitted an application for an MSc ? Did you get already get an offer ?

Thanks!

Hey,

I will be applying for an MSc at Warwick this year :smile:

I think its quite early in the application cycle for offers to be handed out already I would have thought. What course will you be going for?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I submitted an application for the MSc in Management... For which course will you go for ?
Original post by ukmania
I submitted an application for the MSc in Management... For which course will you go for ?

Awesome! Good luck for it :smile: When did you apply?

Probably the MSc in Economics. It is what I currently study at undergrad level and I really enjoy it, so would love to take it further.
Reply 4
Original post by Fas
Awesome! Good luck for it :smile: When did you apply?

Probably the MSc in Economics. It is what I currently study at undergrad level and I really enjoy it, so would love to take it further.

Thanks mate! :smile: I applied on the 16th October...
Good luck also to you!
Reply 5
Hey,

does anyone else consider applying for the MSc in Sustainable Energy Technologies in 2018 ?
Reply 6
Original post by ukmania

Thanks!

Hey,

I applied to the MA in International Political Economy on Oct 6th and received an offer of admission by Oct 18th. I don't know how long it usually takes to receive an offer from Warwick but I guess the processing time varies by department.

Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by Fincrar
I got an offer for msc management today. Applied late October

Great! Where do you come from ? What is your background ?
Reply 8
Hi! I have applied for Msc Financial Mathematics and MSc Finance, my first referee sent his reference last week. That should be enough for them to evaluate my application right? Because they let me nominate two referees. I'm so so excited! :biggrin:
Hey everyone! Anyone else applied for MSc Economics? My current status still displays "Application with Department" so not sure when I might expect to hear?
Hey is there any thread or fb group of incoming msc econ students?
Original post by hereised
Hey is there any thread or fb group of incoming msc econ students?

Hey - sorry im not too sure about this, but i was just wondering if you could tell me when you applied for this course? Furthermore, what were the exact conditions of your offer for entry?
(edited 6 years ago)
Anyone else applied for MSc Economics? Just wondering at what stage everyone is at in the application process?

One question I wanted to clarify on application timings. How long do Warwick usually take to get back to you (for MSc Economics)? And what does the department consider to be a "completed" application, 1 reference or 2 references (as I provided details for 2 references)?
Reply 13
Anyone applied for MSc Finance?
Yes, I did, in early December. Got an offer Jan 12.
Reply 15
On what day was your last reference submitted? My last one was submitted on Jan 19th and I'm still waiting to hear back.
Original post by Paul04
On what day was your last reference submitted? My last one was submitted on Jan 19th and I'm still waiting to hear back.

My first reference was submitted on November 30, the second one on December 26. Even though they let you name two referees, they assess you after the first one is received.
Reply 17
I see. The first one was sent on January 8th.
Hi, is there anyone on this thread who applied for MSc Finance and Economics at WBS? I've applied for it and juts wanted to know how long it took for others to hear back?
I applied for MSc Marketing&Strategy and have been waiting for 8 weeks now. Any way, the recruitment and admissions coordinator has told me that a decision has been made and is currently with the PG team for processing. This may take another 2-4 weeks to hear a decision as they currently have high volumes to process.

Clear!! there is nothing I can do :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending