The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lukaku needs to kick on now. Tough few months coming up.

At least 30 goals in all comps.
Reply 141
Lukaku does this all the time though.
Imagine loaning your best striker out to an elite European club to prosper and signing Arsenal’s 3rd choice striker as his replacement.

Dammmmmn son, that’s crazy

#NotMyClub
Reply 143
Original post by zKlown
Imagine loaning your best striker out to an elite European club to prosper and signing Arsenal’s 3rd choice striker as his replacement.

#NotMyClub

Have to say, I enjoy your posts.
Original post by zKlown

#NotMyClub

You sound surprised.

The guy's never scored more than 20 goals in a single season. Our no.9 is having an ok season and is already past that in the middle of February.

There's levels to this.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 145
Original post by Rk2k14
You sound surprised?

The guy's never scored more than 20 goals in a single season. Our no.9 is having an ok season and is already past Morata's best tally in the middle of February.

There's levels to this.

He’s talking about Batshuayi lol.

Had to get the anti-Morata bias in though amirite
Original post by S.G.
He’s talking about Batshuayi lol.

Had to get the anti-Morata bias in though amirite

I just read Arsenal and replacement:wink:
Reply 147
Original post by Rk2k14
I just read Arsenal and replacement:wink:

And you think Chelsea?

Obsessed
Original post by S.G.
And you think Chelsea?

Obsessed

Which other club signed Arsenal's 3rd choice striker as a replacement. :biggrin:
Reply 149
Original post by Rk2k14
Which other club signed Arsenal's 3rd choice striker as a replacement. :biggrin:

Man Utd. :wink:

Next level Wengerball you think you’ve signed their best striker.
(edited 6 years ago)
Lukaku has scored the same amount of goals this season as Lacazette and Morata combined.
Original post by S.G.
Man Utd. :wink:

Next level Wengerball he thinks you’ve signed their best striker.

Reply 152
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Lukaku has scored the same amount of goals this season as Lacazette and Morata combined.

And Marcos Alonso has one fewer goals in big games than Lukaku since 2014-15 in the league. He’s only been around since 2016-17.

Lel.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by S.G.
And Marcos Alonso has the same number of goals in big games as Lukaku since 2014-15 in the league. He’s only been around since 2016-17.

Lel.

I'm not really one for stats tbh, I think stats should just stay in the NFL. Just thought I would post it considering Lukaku seems to get a lot more stick than those 2, who also cost a lot of £.
Reply 154
I'm not really one for stats tbh, I think stats should just stay in the NFL. Just thought I would post it considering Lukaku seems to get a lot more stick than those 2, who also cost a lot of £.

We’ve already had the discussion that all 3 have been underwhelming.

I don’t care much for Lacazette but in Morata’s defence Lukaku’s had 851 more minutes than him which is roughly 9.5 games so I’m not surprised Lukaku’s scored more.
Original post by S.G.
We’ve already had the discussion that all 3 have been underwhelming.

I don’t care much for Lacazette but in Morata’s defence Lukaku’s had 851 more minutes than him which is roughly 9.5 games so I’m not surprised Lukaku’s scored more.

fair enough, like I say stats don't tell the whole story so I don't really take them that seriously.
Reply 156
fair enough, like I say stats don't tell the whole story so I don't really take them that seriously.

Tbh I only use stats to fuel my agenda.

Only one which matters is the league table.
Reply 157
Original post by zKlown

#NotMyClub

Love the way Mou got us beefing but when he leaves you're going to realise how bad he is for the sport of football.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Love the way Mou got us beefing but when he leaves you're going to realise how bad he is for the sport of football.

My statement has nothing to do with Jose.

Snap out of this Jose fuelled obsession brother. Before our relationship has a full breakdown and we need a marriage councillor.
Original post by zKlown

#NotMyClub

What? Giroud has a goal and 2 assists so far, same as Sanchez and more than Aubameyang lol.

Latest