The Student Room Group

Advice??

There’s a guy I’ve liked for a couple of months now and we’ve been friends for a few years. Over the past few months though we’ve been getting on really well and flirting. He’s a really great guy. I thought he might ask me out but I wasn’t sure because I’m not very good at reading into people’s feelings and showing my own feelings. I’m worried that I appeared to show no interest in him even though I was definitely interested. We’re still friends but he has a girlfriend now. Obviously I’m not going to interfere in their relationship and I’m glad that he’s happy but I’m confused because I genuinely thought he liked me. What are your thoughts? Also should I tell him how I really feel without trying to split up their relationship? I feel like I should be honest

Scroll to see replies

I ended a relationship of 2 years only recently :/ I would leave it, there's plenty more fish in the sea, and it's a bit harsh to ruin his chance with someone else. If you like him, you'll do what makes him happy.
I think you should talk to him about it and just let him know how you feel
i was in a similar position, do you think bc you like him you read him wrong??? idk when you like someone a lot its easy to misinterpret their signs
let them break up loool then take your chance
Btw, it wasn't my relationship
Reply 5
Original post by jsk800
I ended a relationship of 2 years only recently :/ I would leave it, there's plenty more fish in the sea, and it's a bit harsh to ruin his chance with someone else. If you like him, you'll do what makes him happy.

Aw I’m sorry :/ good advice, thank you. It’s hard though when I have to see him frequently
Reply 6
Original post by jsk800
Btw, it wasn't my relationship

Ohh okay
Reply 7
Original post by PandaQueen
I think you should talk to him about it and just let him know how you feel

Okay thank you
Give him the D
oh wait..... you don't have a D

Give him the P then
Original post by james ionicbond
Give him the D
oh wait..... you don't have a D

Give him the P then

What's the P?
Original post by xnotapplicablex
i was in a similar position, do you think bc you like him you read him wrong??? idk when you like someone a lot its easy to misinterpret their signs
let them break up loool then take your chance

The only reason I realised I liked him was because of the way he was acting around me. You do have a point though. Haha honestly I just want him to be happy and if he’s happier with her than he is with me then that’s okay, but I feel like if he did like me, the only reason he didn’t make a move was because he thought I didn’t like him if that makes any sense
Original post by jsk800
What's the P?

Good question
Original post by Anonymous
The only reason I realised I liked him was because of the way he was acting around me. You do have a point though. Haha honestly I just want him to be happy and if he’s happier with her than he is with me then that’s okay, but I feel like if he did like me, the only reason he didn’t make a move was because he thought I didn’t like him if that makes any sense

na igy, and you seem sweet im sure he'll get to his senses soon, good luck <3
Original post by Anonymous
There’s a guy I’ve liked for a couple of months now and we’ve been friends for a few years. Over the past few months though we’ve been getting on really well and flirting. He’s a really great guy. I thought he might ask me out but I wasn’t sure because I’m not very good at reading into people’s feelings and showing my own feelings. I’m worried that I appeared to show no interest in him even though I was definitely interested. We’re still friends but he has a girlfriend now. Obviously I’m not going to interfere in their relationship and I’m glad that he’s happy but I’m confused because I genuinely thought he liked me. What are your thoughts? Also should I tell him how I really feel without trying to split up their relationship? I feel like I should be honest

Yo I got you it's either one of two things. The dude was tryna pull a satan deception (he tryna get the puh for free) or he got you with his charms in which case snap out of it. Plenty more dudes in the sea. Now there is one more viable reason he could be just like you in the sense that he couldn't read you and he went to his friend his friend told him to tell you he likes you he shyed off and didn't bother following that premium advice and he went on to the next girl (who mind you will end up using him cause **** I don't know thats how **** works). Aight hopefully that helps you and **** oh and if you ever need to talk to someone well sheeeet you gots to talk to some family or teacher (Cause that's definitely gonna help) Or you could talk to me but imma level with ya mans here as a spectre i'm here now but the next minute i'm out like a rat with a pill up his (you get the point).
Tell me about yourself por favor.
Original post by xnotapplicablex
na igy, and you seem sweet im sure he'll get to his senses soon, good luck <3

Aw thank you so much! X
Original post by jsk800
What's the P?

The Pussay
Original post by AspiringAccount
Yo I got you it's either one of two things. The dude was tryna pull a satan deception (he tryna get the puh for free) or he got you with his charms in which case snap out of it. Plenty more dudes in the sea. Now there is one more viable reason he could be just like you in the sense that he couldn't read you and he went to his friend his friend told him to tell you he likes you he shyed off and didn't bother following that premium advice and he went on to the next girl (who mind you will end up using him cause **** I don't know thats how **** works). Aight hopefully that helps you and **** oh and if you ever need to talk to someone well sheeeet you gots to talk to some family or teacher (Cause that's definitely gonna help) Or you could talk to me but imma level with ya mans here as a spectre i'm here now but the next minute i'm out like a rat with a pill up his (you get the point).

i appreciate you more and more with every post of yours i see ngl
Original post by AspiringAccount

Wow that’s really interesting to read lol, I do see what you’re saying though so thank you
Original post by james ionicbond
The Pussay

AHHHHHH I see

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending