The Student Room Group

How do I convert out of my forced religion?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Monclér
I am not a stalker, you're always on here and plant your business for everyone to see!

I didn't say you was.

Hah I only say what I want to project.

You won't find anything private of mine on here which certain individuals have been trying to do. Not that I care.
They does not refer to me.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Thank you for picking up one 'insult' which actually is the truth.

Try harder next time?

sugar coat it all you want, that is essentially you copping out when it's obvious you resorted to personal attacks in your so called 'debate'.

it's not exactly thinly veiled is it?

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
They’ve tried mass reporting me so many times, presumably in an effort to get me banned, and they’ve failed. Looks like Allah wants me to remain on TSR :wink:

alan means well
Thank you for picking up one 'insult' which actually is the truth.

Try harder next time?

It’s not the truth. It’s an insult and just further shows you’re being dishonest by making those claims and being unable to back them up.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 184
It is not my duty, to remind you of what you posted, that's you're dealings. You post everywhere and I quote you there and then you chose to ignore majority of them(fair enough), yet you knew you yourself have been caught out.

Learn the context Our Beloved prophet Muhammad(SAW) said that in before quoting such.
Quran 16:125 = "Invite to the way of your lord with wisdom".

Also, see this post in ISOC https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=76153160&postcount=4205
It’s not the truth. It’s an insult and just further shows your lying nature by making those claims and being unable to back them up.

If you say so Planta.
If you say so Planta.

It’s there for all to see.
Lol. Gotta give it to Planta as he seems to not have a life at present.

Go and read the Q'uran I think a Djinn may have possessed you!

You need to seek guidance and help from your lord.
Original post by Mil99
Quran 16:125 = "Invite to the way of your lord with wisdom".

Also, see this post in ISOC https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=76153160
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Monclér
Go and read the Q'uran I think a Djinn may have possessed you!

You need to seek guidance and help from your lord.

Alhamdulliah for everything.

Thanks for your concern.
It’s there for all to see.

Course it is Planta.
Course it is Planta.

Indeed it is.
Alhamdulliah for everything.

Thanks for your concern.

This isn't a joke!

I know someone who is an expert in the field, he has studied for 8 years in Medina he maybe of assistance for you!
Reply 193
Ah he's not seeking knowledge in the least.

I give my 'wisdom' to those that require it.
Firstly, he was asking questions.

Secondly, the verses states : "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. "

The general and non specific use of "invite" means that it's there for everyone and not specifically aimed at people wanting to learn about Islam. It is for this reason why muslims often try to perfect their actions and speech in all circumstances such that anyone who hasn't previously considered Islam may now do.

Regarding the ISOC hadith, it has nothing to do with people who want to learn Islam and is desgined for virutually everyone.

In any case, you are in the wrong.
Original post by Monclér
This isn't a joke!

I know someone who is an expert in the field, he has studied for 8 years in Medina he maybe of assistance for you!

I didn't say it was.

As for my beloved city of Madinah Munawwarah, I don't need your assistance in such regards thanks for your concern. I have direct links to my teachers there.

Thanks though.
Original post by Mil99
Firstly, he was asking questions.

Secondly, the verses states : "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. "

The general and non specific use of "invite" means that it's there for everyone and not specifically aimed at people wanting to learn about Islam. It is for this reason why muslims often try to perfect their actions and speech in all circumstances such that anyone who hasn't previously considered Islam may now do.

Regarding the ISOC hadith, it has nothing to do with people who want to learn Islam and is desgined for virutually everyone.

In any case, you are in the wrong.

Why are people so insistent of being correct? I couldn't careless if I am wrong or right.

I liked to be corrected as such.

Asking questions? Planta? Or Mr 'Maulana'?

Exactly, I do that frequently, there does come a point where you give up because you know that the person is too misguided to be guided.

It's not an ISOC hadeeth for the matter at hand.
Reply 196
For Allah's sake.
You do realise this is a arrogant comment which was sometimes associated with blasphemy ?
You need to look into how to become atheist or agnostic. But it sounds more likely you will become agnostic. I know plenty of Muslims that live the lifestyle that you live however they have not ‘converted’ to any different type of religion, they are just choosing to live a more secular lifestyle. But this will likely be much easier for you if you are not living at home and can make your own decisions in life. G
Original post by Mil99
You do realise this is a arrogant comment which was sometimes associated with blasphemy ?

Everything I am stating is morally 'incorrect'.

Thanks for that.

It's a loose expressions used to portray frustration in a humane manner.
What I find really funny is how @Plantagenet Crown needed 4 or so people to back him up.

It's ironic that they say I will bring my ISOC clan here. They know better to then fall into another individuals dispute.

Please do take a leaf out of their books.

Might enlighten you.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending