The Student Room Group

Are there any British Asian girls here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fasih123
LOL how I am arrogant when that guy called me BC. He should be banned for using expletives looks like all the girls here are driven by chawwals like him

Your parents need to beat you with a sandal.
I guess brit Asian girls got so mesmerized by your face that they are unable to comment now.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
PRSOM

exactly that :colonhash:

also what is it with people using TSR like tinder now wtf

It's like blindfold Tinder. Taking a gamble here. But if you want my doner kebab, HMU.
Reply 63
Nope their bouncer Smoggie aint allowing them to see this thread then you see why they dont progress at all. They don't have an opinion of themselves and they are a shadow of men in their families. There ain't even a single Brit Pak girl who has done anything. They are just in their house kept like captives and Night's cheerleading of Smoggie wont change the reality
Reply 64
LOL how I am arrogant when that guy called me BC. He should be banned for using expletives looks like all the girls here are driven by chawwals like him

Tari bay ni puddi wich kabab tunsa kala marasiya. Expletives? What the f**k are you talking about?
LOL I have hundreds of others like that. Your dad prolly didn't know what was happening bts when he left you at the madrassah

Maaaaan I bet you smear used maxi pads on your pizza base because you can't afford tomato puree. Broke b****
On behalf of all white women, we'll pass on this one. But I'm sure the African women will take one for the team.
You guys are lucky the mods aren’t translating your swearing into English. 😂
Reply 68
There's not even a single Brit Pak girl who has done anything significant. We, being a 3rd world country, had a female PM back in 90s and the role of females in Pakistan have become more prominent whereas those in UK continue to throttle themselves by having a strict life put upon them by their families to an extent where they don't even have their own opinion. @Smoggie is an example of Brit Pak male exploiting females when he resort to swearing of mothers and sisters while women at his home won't be even able to leave home after 8pm.
I couldn't tell ya i haven't got a clue, all i know is that he is one lost cause. I feel sorry just looking at him he looks like a victim.
Original post by Smoggie
Tari bay ni puddi wich kabab tunsa kala marasiya. Expletives? What the f**k are you talking about?

LMAOOO pure violation.
Original post by TheAlchemistress

Don't give the mods ideas!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by james ionicbond
Don't give the mods ideas!

what you think about my new avatar btw? 😏

😂 I think they might take my idea on board.
There's not even a single Brit Pak girl who has done anything significant. We, being a 3rd world country, had a female PM back in 90s and the role of females in Pakistan have become more prominent whereas those in UK continue to throttle themselves by having a strict life put upon them by their families to an extent where they don't even have their own opinion. @Smoggie is an example of Brit Pak male exploiting females when he resort to swearing of mothers and sisters while women at his home won't be even able to leave home after 8pm.

LMFAO you seem a bit jealous and insecure. Our women work if they want to and if they don't we are man enough to provide, we don't send them into prostitution at Heera Mandi like you. Who have i exploited? Wtf are you going on about?
Reply 74

LMFAO you seem a bit jealous and insecure. Our women work if they want to and if they don't we are man enough to provide, we don't send them into prostitution at Heera Mandi like you. Who have i exploited? Wtf are you going on about?

Kasmeh bro lets go shisha. Watch me fart out some smoke rings.
Original post by Smoggie

If I could I could rep you a million times I would
You savage 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Reply 77
LOL this guy is a big liar. The only thing where women are significant in Brit Pak families is swearing because half of them are involving mother and sister.
Reply 78
Original post by TheAlchemistress

It's Mirpuri i doubt they can translate it and we're not swearing, we're just having a nice civilised conversation
Reply 79
TheAlchemistress might not know the type of language these people are using.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending