The Student Room Group

Are there any British Asian girls here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fasih123
TheAlchemistress might not know the type of language these people are using.

It’s punjabi half of what you guys are saying. Lol, like I don’t what a b****c**d means! 😂
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 81
If TheAlchemistress has even a bit of self-respect, She won't laughing at the way they are using swear words involving women. Smoggie is the type of person who would never want to see his wife/mother/sister earn anything but would put their modesty and respect on line while abusing others
Not going to lie but even though @Smoggie is swearing and directing women. You wanted to find girls on this site so...
Reply 83
So now talking to girls is equal to using swear words including rape remarks? Looks like you've been brainwashed by your family as well.
If TheAlchemistress has even a bit of self-respect, She won't laughing at the way they are using swear words involving women. Smoggie is the type of person who would never want to see his wife/mother/sister earn anything but would put their modesty and respect on line while abusing others

You've totally sussed me out but i would much rather be what you describe than look like a burnt aloo.
Reply 85

You've totally sussed me out but i would much rather be what you describe than look like a burnt aloo.
Brit Asian girls will never get a better looking fella than me

I quote “...better looking fella than me.” Not all girls go for looks you know. I think you’re brainwashed because you think girls will go for looks.

As for the swearing, everyone swears and I’m pretty sure you have too.
Reply 87
Original post by TheAlchemistress
I quote “...better looking fella than me.” Not all girls go for looks you know. I think you’re brainwashed because you think girls will go for looks.

As for the swearing, everyone swears and I’m pretty sure you have too.

Everyone swears but the type of language he used is next level. I wish I could translate the literal translation of what he said and you being a girl should stand against such phrases rather than enjoying. Girls like you solidify my perception that women in Brit Pak families are looked down at and have no role in their daily lives except for cooking
Lmaooo 😂😂
Original post by CleverSquirrel
PRSOM

exactly that :colonhash:

also what is it with people using TSR like tinder now wtf

ikr

PM me and we can discuss TSR's problem further. :wink:

/jk
Everyone swears but the type of language he used is next level. I wish I could translate the literal translation of what he said and you being a girl should stand against such phrases rather than enjoying. Girls like you solidify my perception that women in Brit Pak families are looked down at and have no role in their daily lives except for cooking

You do realise that I’m not from Pakistan, and that if women wanted to they could speak out and voice their own opinions. Me, here is perfectly fine because I can see the difference between words and actions. I have guys at my school who talk about girls in a very inappropriate way, but I still hear it and I do feel disgusted. But at least I know wants right and wrong. As for the swearing like I said, it’s just swearing everyone does it.
Reply 91
Original post by TheAlchemistress
You do realise that I’m not from Pakistan, and that if women wanted to they could speak out and voice their own opinions. Me, here is perfectly fine because I can see the difference between words and actions. I have guys at my school who talk about girls in a very inappropriate way, but I still hear it and I do feel disgusted. But at least I know wants right and wrong. As for the swearing like I said, it’s just swearing everyone does it.

It doesn't mean you should condone bullying and swearing. I stand corrected by the fact that women here are driven by the opinions of other rather than having their own.
It doesn't mean you should condone bullying and swearing. I stand corrected by the fact that women here are driven by the opinions of other rather than having their own.

What have you turned this thread into?
Reply 93
You're the one who started using expletives including rape remarks, It was a simple and an honest thread thwarted by the brainwashing of girls here by people like Smoggie
Reply 94

Propa next level broooo. You're the type of guy to walk in on your sister getting tokeyed and then say "sorry for disturbing you guys, enjoy". Just so you can walk of feeling proud for being progressive and modern shodern.
Reply 95
OP, I’m being serious here, there’s this girl which I think you’ll like and she’ll like you. I’ll tag her.

@erratic_deus
Reply 96
This thread has been an eye-opener. People thought I was the one who degrades women but unfortunately for them its their champion Smoggie who has been using swear words about my sister (i dont have one) including rape remarks.
Reply 97
I am 19 years old. Why would I want to hang around with a 15-year-old? I like girl who doesn't have big age gap with me
You're the one who started using expletives including rape remarks, It was a simple and an honest thread thwarted by the brainwashing of girls here by people like Smoggie

Prime example of the effects of generations of inbreeding. When your gene pool becomes a gene puddle. Freshie.
Mate this isn’t tinder lmao

Quick Reply