The Student Room Group

Are there any British Asian girls here?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Fasih123
I am 19 years old. Why would I want to hang around with a 15-year-old? I like girl who doesn't have big age gap with me

You’re seriously looking for a girl on here?
Original post by S.G.
You’re seriously looking for a girl on here?

He has a student visa, he wants to marry a girl from the UK so he can stay here permanently.
Original post by Smoggie
Look whose f**king talking the one dressed in a molvi ass looking waistcoat with his hands behind his back like a predator

Bruh its 1:40am here and I'm friggin screaming with laughter at your posts :lol:
You're the one who started using expletives including rape remarks, It was a simple and an honest thread thwarted by the brainwashing of girls here by people like Smoggie

What rape remarks you absolute pleb? I'm only messing with you gashti na puttara don't take everything to heart brother.
Reply 104
Original post by CNK80Q3lev
He has a student visa, he wants to marry a girl from the UK so he can stay here permanently.

Well I voted leave.
what has this thread become
Reply 106
This guy continues to malign women in his post and his fellow Brit Paks are enjoying it. Not surprising
This guy continues to malign women in his post and his fellow Brit Paks are enjoying it. Not surprising

Well isn’t this tsr drama at its finest
Reply 108
I don't stay in UK yet. I am not mad to leave my family business here to work in Britain
I don't stay in UK yet. I am not mad to leave my family business here to work in Britain

If you don’t live in Britain, why exactly are you trying to hook up with a woman who lives in Britain?
Reply 110
Reported for racism.

erratic was right all along
Reply 111
Original post by Garden Rose
If you don’t live in Britain, why exactly are you trying to hook up with a woman who lives in Britain?

Because I am going to UK later this for university. My brother already studies in Warwick
Because I am going to UK later this for university. My brother already studies in Warwick

...you could try meeting a girl at university instead of online dating on study forums? just a mere suggestion x
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 113
I’m not even sure what OP’s trying to achieve.
Reply 114
Because I want to be close to someone who loves me back and months are left before I go to uni.
Original post by S.G.
I’m not even sure what OP’s trying to achieve.

he is trying to get a girl to send him bob pics :lol:
Original post by Garden Rose
...you could try meeting a girl at university instead of online dating on study forums? just a mere suggestion x

I think he should stick at online dating on study forums for the time being
Reply 117
Because I want to be close to someone who loves me back and months are left before I go to uni.

Focus on your studies.
Original post by S.G.
Well I voted leave.

Good man

I know we're only leaving the EU but I hope this stops all damn foreigners from other lands from coming over too

tbh I feel it is best to do it while in uni :smile:
ask your brother

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending