The Student Room Group

How to hint that I want to have sex with him ?

My boyfriend is more experienced than me and he’s taking things slow becuase if it. I want to **** him so bad though how do I hint at this with him ?
whatever you do , plz make sure you do it protectively , that's all i got to say
Reply 2
"Let's have sex"
Wait for a full moon. Once the planets Saturn and Jupiter have perfectly aligned, you must create a potion consisting of 3 strands of hair from your boyfriend, the heart of a drop bear, 2ml drops of poison from the African lizard dragon 4 essences of life from a water hag in Singapore and 7 toenail clippings from a woman of your choice. Stir in clockwise fashion, use your wand and chant wingardium leviosa 7 times. Mix potion in tea and serve to boyfriend.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend is more experienced than me and he’s taking things slow becuase if it. I want to **** him so bad though how do I hint at this with him ?

Tell him and stop being a pussy.
If you want to have sex with him you should feel comfortable enough saying it to him .

Just thank him for being understanding and waiting for you, but you'd like to take things further
Just ask if he wants to come round and watch a film. Watch it in the bedroom, cuddle up, get touchy. Let it happen.
I thought this was the student room not the sex room, interesting. Just ask him perhaprs? As above says contraception is a must above all else. Safety first then fun.
Reply 9
“Let’s have sex now”
honestly love flash tits and you can't go wrong
Reply 11
Seems like most of the replies above are just trolls or making fun of you. Maybe this article will help in some way https://www.wikihow.com/Tell-Your-Boyfriend-You-Want-to-Have-Sex
Original post by Zaynnn
Seems like most of the replies above are just trolls or making fun of you. Maybe this article will help in some way https://www.wikihow.com/Tell-Your-Boyfriend-You-Want-to-Have-Sex

These guys actually helped me to meet my wife. We've now been married happily for two years, and had three wonderful children. I could not be happier!

Shout out to these cupids:

Original post by Retired_Messiah
honestly love flash tits and you can't go wrong

Original post by AspiringAccount
Ok Listen I want you to listen to my advice I am what is known as a poon master so what you wanna do is set him his breakfast and then when he's nice and relaxed you wanna go up to him and then you wanna whisper in his ear tell him something that he might like to hear you horny as f**k and you wanna ****. Basically tell him "you horny and you want his booty". OK REAL TALK DON'T LISTEN TO MY IMMATURE SIDE LISTEN MY DUDE WHAT YOU WANNA DO IS JUST TELL HIM YOU WANNA HAVE IT BUT FIRST GET TESTED AND WEAR PROTECTION BEFORE COMMITING THE ACT. GOT IT OK MAKE SURE TO LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT CAUSE I LIKE BEING THE THIRD-WHEEL (YES MY LIFE IS THAT DEPRESSING).

Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Tell him and stop being a pussy.

Wait for a full moon. Once the planets Saturn and Jupiter have perfectly aligned, you must create a potion consisting of 3 strands of hair from your boyfriend, the heart of a drop bear, 2ml drops of poison from the African lizard dragon 4 essences of life from a water hag in Singapore and 7 toenail clippings from a woman of your choice. Stir in clockwise fashion, use your wand and chant wingardium leviosa 7 times. Mix potion in tea and serve to boyfriend.

Spoiler

Original post by jsk800

What's wrong with mine and @AspiringAccount's answer. If you're expecting the boy to make a move by figuring out using hints when you could tell him you're clearly not mature anyway.
Original post by jsk800
These guys actually helped me to meet my wife. We've now been married happily for two years, and had three wonderful children. I could not be happier!

Shout out to these cupids:

For real dats wazzup my guy congrats on the marriage.
Ok Listen I want you to listen to my advice I am what is known as a poon master so what you wanna do is set him his breakfast and then when he's nice and relaxed you wanna go up to him and then you wanna whisper in his ear tell him something that he might like to hear you horny as f**k and you wanna ****. Basically tell him "you horny and you want his booty". OK REAL TALK DON'T LISTEN TO MY IMMATURE SIDE LISTEN MY DUDE WHAT YOU WANNA DO IS JUST TELL HIM YOU WANNA HAVE IT BUT FIRST GET TESTED AND WEAR PROTECTION BEFORE COMMITING THE ACT. GOT IT OK MAKE SURE TO LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT CAUSE I LIKE BEING THE THIRD-WHEEL (YES MY LIFE IS THAT DEPRESSING).
(edited 6 years ago)

Don’t regret it if something happens cause remember you wanted to have sex.
I swear the first time I did the boy ran off and never appeared again ?! Meh now I got my own life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending