The Student Room Group

Are there any British Asian girls here?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Even if this was Tinder his logic (lol) is flawed.
Reply 121
So is there any forum? Tinder in Pakistan is dead. No one uses it
ha, no.
Reply 123
Original post by Fasih123

Ask on the misc
Original post by Anonymous
Good man

I know we're only leaving the EU but I hope this stops all damn foreigners from other lands from coming over too

I'm British Pakistani and voted leave aswell. Less competition for us to breed everyone else out.
Reply 125
This is the future
Reply 126

Stormfront is pretty good.
Because I want to be close to someone who loves me back and months are left before I go to uni.

But you're probably yet another one of these paki blokes who's planning on returning to Pakistan once you've made your money here right? Then what, you think your British wife will just up and leave with you, living a life of misery in a country she wasn't born in?

People like you make me damn sick, you want a woman so bad, well I'm sure Pakistan is full of them. Get a girl from there then just come over to do your studies here

The fact that you specifically want her to be British clearly indicates that you just want to use her as easy entry into the U.K., cos hell what better way to beat all the paperwork and hassle than by just getting a British Asian - or even British white girl to marry your ugly ass.
Swear down I hope every woman in Britain ignores you and after your studies are over you have no choice but to get deported back to your slum where you will inevitably accept a proposal from your middle aged aunty in exchange for two goats and a rusty old bike.
Reply 128
Let’s be honest here guys

India >>> Pakistan
But you're probably yet another one of these paki blokes who's planning on returning to Pakistan once you've made your money here right? Then what, you think your British wife will just up and leave with you, living a life of misery in a country she wasn't born in?

People like you make me damn sick, you want a woman so bad, well I'm sure Pakistan is full of them. Get a girl from there then just come over to do your studies here

The fact that you specifically want her to be British clearly indicates that you just want to use her as easy entry into the U.K., cos hell what better way to beat all the paperwork and hassle than by just getting a British Asian - or even British white girl to marry your ugly ass.
Swear down I hope every woman in Britain ignores you and after your studies are over you have no choice but to get deported back to your slum where you will inevitably accept a proposal from your middle aged aunty in exchange for two goats and a rusty old bike.

:lol: BRUHH!! :lol:
Reply 130

You're wasting so much time on it. I made this thread because someone said to me that you'll have better luck with British Asian girls than Caucasian not because I want to marry them lol. I have a set up already in Pakistan in which we earn a lot of money and I don't need any other citizenship or nationality

I find that very hard to believe
Pakistanis are insanely highly sexed
Literally every other dating site is full of thirsty ass Pakistani guys looking for literally any woman willing to give them a bit of phudi hair
Heck even YouTube is full of them. Pakistani men's so thirsty they just giving out their mobile numbers online to anyone with a female name
You're wasting so much time on it. I made this thread because someone said to me that you'll have better luck with British Asian girls than Caucasian not because I want to marry them lol. I have a set up already in Pakistan in which we earn a lot of money and I don't need any other citizenship or nationality

Just find a goat or something and leave everyone alone
Thread had been top KEK
ugh TSR is now filled with these annoying and pointless threads.
lol

At the time I naturally assumed he was a british south asian living in the UK when I said that. I also did not mean him to start trying to chirpse girls on TSR, ...but go down the pub/bar/club or something

tbh he won't find it easy as I initially thought with british asians [even when he comes here]because he'll have that freshie accent, and lots of them don't like that and are prejudice against "freshie's"
you have a long way to go my friend
Original post by Smoggie
Look whose f**king talking the one dressed in a molvi ass looking waistcoat with his hands behind his back like a predator

loooooooooool lmfao
Reply 138
Looks like someone has got stick hit to their backside.
Are there any British South Asian girls here

Nope, we kicked all of them out so now you can browse this site safely.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending