The Student Room Group

Black panther

Went to see it last night. Rocked up in African clothing. Best movie I've watched in my life. The hype was totally worth it.

Anyone else seen it and what did you think of it?

Scroll to see replies

One of the most beautiful movies i've ever seen

and the soundtrack is phenomenal

what was your favorite scene
Yeah, I was well hyped. I blacked up for it and everything!

The (white) staff wouldn't let me in tho. The oppression of our people never ends :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Ray_Shadows
One of the most beautiful movies i've ever seen

and the soundtrack is phenomenal

what was your favorite scene

I watched it in 4DX to get the full experience.

So many good scenes, all the fight scenes were epic. Especially the ones between T challa and eric. What was your fav scene?
Reply 4
Original post by FriendlyPenguin
Yeah, I was well hyped. I blacked up for it and everything!

The (white) staff wouldn't let me in tho. The oppression of our people never ends :frown:

stfu and stop trolling.

you're irrelevant, stay salty b ****
Original post by stop888
I watched it in 4DX to get the full experience.

So many good scenes, all the fight scenes were epic. Especially the ones between T challa and eric. What was your fav scene?

yeh when they had their waterfall battle and he got thrown of (even though he obviously wasn't dead) still an amazingly executed scene
Just watched it and it was amazingggg

I didn’t understand the very ending though? When that middle aged white man with one arm came out the hut and stood next to the young girl?
Reply 7
Watched it D-BOX - it was so good. I wore a dashiki to the cinema. I thought it was great. I wish the fight scenes were a bit better. Black panthers fight scenes it civil war gave me high expectations. Also wish that an afrobeats song played in the credits. But all in all I really liked it.
Reply 8
Original post by AOA_

I didn’t understand the very ending though? When that middle aged white man with one arm came out the hut and stood next to the young girl?

Have you not watched Captain America Civil War? You should if you haven’t. Black panther is introduced in that movie. Anyway that guy is Bucky - captain americas BFF. He was being preserved in wakanda to keep him safe as he is a wanted man.
Original post by AOA_

thats bucky

dw i didn't recognize him either at first , my sister told me XD
I saw it because I'm not racist
Reply 12
Original post by Little Toy Gun
I saw it because I'm not racist

Look at me, I'm so funny. If you actually had any reading comprehension skills you would see that I didn't ask why you watched the movie

Another salty white b ****. Blocked
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
Why are these people so bothered coming with their unnecessary remarks. The movie must have really hit a nerve with them lmao. Keep crying
It was mediocre. Incredibly overhyped.
Original post by stop888
Went to see it last night. Rocked up in African clothing. Best movie I've watched in my life. The hype was totally worth it.

Anyone else seen it and what did you think of it?

What do you mean by African clothing?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 16
Am I the only one who didnt like it?
Recycled plot garbage which followed the same formula of every Marvel movie.
Story was confusing at time, it was a visual mess.
Homecoming is the only good superhero movie to come out recently.
Original post by GUMI

You must be white?
Original post by GUMI

Honestly didn't think it was very good, but that may be because I think he's a watered down batman. Also the cgi looked awful.
Not going to see it, it could have just been a dumb fun action movie but it turned into a highly politicised (when it shouldnt have been) movie that somehow is diverse because it is a majority black film.... from what I have seen it is pretty standard and meh film but if you dislike it you MUST be racist, not going to give money to them so no buy for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending