The Student Room Group

Is my crush ignoring me?

My crush hasn't uploaded a story on Snapchat for a while, apparently her phone has been taken of her, her score goes up everyday, and she hasn't replied to my Snap.... Can I have advice please?
At least she added you, mine didn’t. 😂 Ex-crush!
what did you crush?
Any advice?
she got the new sc update and cant figure out how to use it now :lol:
YousaythatI'mnotlivingright?
Nah, she told me her phone was taken off her, and she won't be on for a while and her score has been creeping up the last few days, I'm nice, I don't know what I did wrong, maybe she's up to something we don't know about, simpleeee
Original post by Youdon'tknowme
Nah, she told me her phone was taken off her, and she won't be on for a while and her score has been creeping up the last few days, I'm nice, I don't know what I did wrong, maybe she's up to something we don't know about, simpleeee

maybe just try and talk to her in person :smile:
She's In a different country rn 😂😂
She's In a different country rn 😂😂

well thats a tad awks :tongue:
so atm no way of contacting her ?
Reply 10
You gotta stop tracking her Snapchat score, that's just going to mess with your mind.

Message her again to see how she is.
What if people are snapping her rather her snapping other people?
Original post by UWS
You gotta stop tracking her Snapchat score, that's just going to mess with your mind.

Message her again to see how she is.

Bruhhh i will look like a creep 😂😂😂
Original post by toonervoustotalk
well thats a tad awks :tongue:
so atm no way of contacting her ?

Pretty much, I don't want to text her too much either lmfao
My crush hasn't uploaded a story on Snapchat for a while, apparently her phone has been taken of her, her score goes up everyday, and she hasn't replied to my Snap.... Can I have advice please?

Oh no!!!!!1111 That moment when snapchat determines relationship quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 xx so sad i'll pray 4 u.
Original post by Multifaceted
Oh no!!!!!1111 That moment when snapchat determines relationship quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 xx so sad i'll pray 4 u.

I have her number... Lmaoo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending