The Student Room Group

Want to win an £800 Amazon voucher?!

Scroll to see replies

£800 worth of books here I come 😍😍😍

(One can dream 😭)
Ooh any post, I pretty much only use the app and post semi regularly, we can only dream though!
Original post by 04MR17
When one of the TSR Group Staff discovers £800 old pound coins in the safe they were going to save for @Queen Cersei to do a mad swimming challenge in 2015, but stopped for health and safety reasons, they had a meeting and someone had the imagination to do this.:wink:

Swimming whilst carrying 800 pound coins would be pretty hard to be fair.
Original post by nexttime
Is it going to be paid in old pound coins? Because that would be cruel.

Thisss
£800!! 😳😍That’d certainly see me through this summer and help me prepare for Uni in October! Good luck everyone ☺️💜
Original post by ReadySalted28
Dayyyymmmm at the £800 tho. So what do you mean by 'spam' exactly then? :wink:

Low key feel £800 richer rn.

P.s so do you post on this thread and on 28th someone is randomly chosen?

I would guess anything that breaks TSR guidelines for spam/non constructive etc. The vast majority of posts will be fine :smile:
OMG, that really is amazing. I am so excited :biggrin:
Crossing my fingers :smile:
Hahah maybe replying to posts out of boredom for an hour or two is finally gonna pay back 😂
Original post by Mesopotamian.
£800 worth of books here I come 😍😍😍

(One can dream 😭)

They’re usually cheaper on Amazon too! My room would literally have books everywhere, my bookshelf is already full 😅
Original post by TheMythicalBeast
They’re usually cheaper on Amazon too! My room would literally have books everywhere, my bookshelf is already full 😅

Ikr, that's why I buy all my books for Amazon. And me too! I've got so much books, my mum and sister constantly have to move their own books about to make space for mine! 😂
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Ikr, that's why I buy all my books for Amazon. And me too! I've got so much books, my mum and sister constantly have to move their own books about to make space for mine! 😂

Hahah seems like we both have an addiction! 😂
is it me or is the android app laggy?
Original post by entertainmyfaith
is it me or is the android app laggy?

It's not just you.
can u get a macbook on amazon? :lol:

i want this so badly hahaha
I do not understand tsr giving £800 to one individual

Would anyone here be upset if there could be 4 people winning £200 each?

Or even 2 at £400?

£200 is a lot for a student
Would be extremely helpful to get £800. planning on starting medical school could be a great help in terms of financial matters.
Original post by Lepidolite
I do not understand tsr giving £800 to one individual

Would anyone here be upset if there could be 4 people winning £200 each?

Or even 2 at £400?

£200 is a lot for a student

Cause there's more chance that way :biggrin:
Original post by discobish
To celebrate the launch of TSR's app, we're giving one lucky member the chance to win an Amazon voucher worth £800! Think of all the things you could buy with that…

The closing date is midnight on the 28th February 2018. The winner will be chosen at random from all posts made within the app between the 12th and 28th February 2018... so get downloadin' and postin' :wink:

(Only LEGIT POSTS will be counted towards entry - any posts considered as spam will not be considered!)

You can download the app here from Apple or Google Play!
Good luck!

Can the winner be from outside UK?
Oh my !
Good job I can finally navigate the app then :laugh:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by ChocCheesecake
Do posts from forum games like count to million count?

Yep these still count :smile:

Original post by 04MR17
On previous occasions when I've asked, Count to a Million did count (though don't think it had much impact since the new app is terrible for those threads since there aren't post numbers on the new app). Last person to post is definitely spam though so wouldn't.

All of this is correct :h:

Original post by Noreenwali
Can the winner be from outside UK?

Unfortunately not, sorry :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest