The Student Room Group

Revision

Am doing OCR business A Level, which I am really struggling to revise for. Any ideas anyone?
Original post by reily2255
Am doing OCR business A Level, which I am really struggling to revise for. Any ideas anyone?

You have to id where you are struggling.

1. Have a plan to work to. [keeps you focused on what you have to do and by when]
2. Master core material good notes an mind maps. [ gives you the knowledge] Videos, revision books and mind maps help.
3. Practice exam questions. [helps you put 2 into play and give the examiner what they want].
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
You have to id where you are struggling.

1. Have a plan to work to. [keeps you focused on what you have to do and by when]
2. Master core material good notes an mind maps. [ gives you the knowledge] Videos, revision books and mind maps help.
3. Practice exam questions. [helps you put 2 into play and give the examiner what they want].

Hi thanks, have tried mind maps but they don’t seem to help. I have a revision book, which I am working through at the min. But there is so much to get through, have had a look for work books. But can’t find any, is there anything else I could try? Thanks
Hi thanks, have tried mind maps but they don’t seem to help. I have a revision book, which I am working through at the min. But there is so much to get through, have had a look for work books. But can’t find any, is there anything else I could try? Thanks

Use the mark schemes as well.

Its no clear where you think you are failing. Its either 2 or 3 above.
Poor understanding.
Poor exam technique.

You have to knuckle down get the notes made and then practice, practice , practice.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Use the mark schemes as well.

Its no clear where you think you are failing. Its either 2 or 3 above.
Poor understanding.
Poor exam technique.

You have to knuckle down get the notes made and then practice, practice , practice.

Thanks will give it a go.
Thanks will give it a go.

You arent saying where you think your weakness is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending