The Student Room Group

UCA or Middlesex ?

Does anyone know which uni has the best reputation for fashion communication - Uca Epsom or Middlesex ?
Original post by edenlny
Does anyone know which uni has the best reputation for fashion communication - Uca Epsom or Middlesex ?

uca claims to have many industry links but both list many careers that graduates have been able to go into.
Original post by edenlny

Morning,

I am currently studying at Middlesex and I am loving my time here! There is so much to get involved in and so many great ways to make new friends!
In terms of the Fashion Communication degree, Middlesex is ranked in the top 5 universities in London for fashion!
There are state-of-the-art facilities and you will get to show your work to industry experts throughout the whole degree :smile: As part of your degree, you will also do a work placement (one of my friends did it at Emilia Wickstead!)
Hope it helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck!
Ludovica
Reply 3
Original post by Middlesex University
Morning,

I am currently studying at Middlesex and I am loving my time here! There is so much to get involved in and so many great ways to make new friends!
In terms of the Fashion Communication degree, Middlesex is ranked in the top 5 universities in London for fashion!
There are state-of-the-art facilities and you will get to show your work to industry experts throughout the whole degree :smile: As part of your degree, you will also do a work placement (one of my friends did it at Emilia Wickstead!)
Hope it helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck!
Ludovica

Hi, thank you so much for your answer ! Do you know if balancing the degree with a part time job is doable or if it takes too much time ?
Original post by edenlny
Hi, thank you so much for your answer ! Do you know if balancing the degree with a part time job is doable or if it takes too much time ?

Hello,

Sorry for my late reply!
It is definitely doable, loads of people do it and it is possible while you study. :smile: There are loads of jobs on campus that you can apply for!

Hope it helps and let me know if you have any questions
Ludovica
Original post by edenlny

Hello,

Really sorry for my late reply!
It is definitely doable and I know loads of people who are currently doing it :smile: I worked throughout my Bachelor as a Student Ambassador and it was fine. Of course, it might get hectic closer to the deadlines, but if you manage your time you will be fine :smile: There are loads of jobs on campus (student ambassadors, working for the employability office, working for the students union), as well as a shopping centre just 15 minutes away from the campus, where loads of Middlesex student work :smile:

Hope it helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Ludovica

Quick Reply

Latest