The Student Room Group

gcse revision for mocks

hi guys my next set of mocks is 26th of february I was wondering how should revise should i bother taking notes or what. ATM I am doing notes from the cgp revision guides and doing flashcards and doing question . btw for triple science I am only doing paper 2
you have about 7 or 8 days. I'd say just do loads of practice questions and pass papers with the mark schemes and examiners reports.
Reply 2
do u think i should do notes
Original post by bob5812
do u think i should do notes

Quick short ones on the things you find hard, onto maybe 1/2 pages max, if you feel the need to. Up to you really.
Do notes ONLY on the stuff you don’t get yet. You don’t have time for anything else tbh. Look at the spec (really useful) and check to make sure you get it all. Then do past papers. Mark them and learn from your mistakes other wise there’s no point doing them. Good luck :smile:
Reply 5
thank u. appreciate ur help
Original post by bluemuffin
Do notes ONLY on the stuff you don’t get yet. You don’t have time for anything else tbh. Look at the spec (really useful) and check to make sure you get it all. Then do past papers. Mark them and learn from your mistakes other wise there’s no point doing them. Good luck :smile:
Reply 6
thank u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending