The Student Room Group

Masters in Exercise Science

Hi Guys
Just wandered if anyone is or has studied a masters degree recently and could hopefully answer this question for me, I am applying to hopefully study a masters degree in research in exercise science at Northumbria University. The form online highlights for personal statement to state the norm experience, your reasons for doing course etc however after stumbling over example statements do you need to give a brief description of your research proposal?
Original post by Tracymac
Hi Guys
Just wandered if anyone is or has studied a masters degree recently and could hopefully answer this question for me, I am applying to hopefully study a masters degree in research in exercise science at Northumbria University. The form online highlights for personal statement to state the norm experience, your reasons for doing course etc however after stumbling over example statements do you need to give a brief description of your research proposal?

If it hasn't been asked for no. Check with the uni though. You can talk about your research interests if you want.

Quick Reply

Latest