The Student Room Group

Anybody stressed about if they are alpha, beta or omega?

Am I tall enough? AM I fit enough? Do I sound manly? Do I walk feminine? Do I have a beta beard? Does my car look attractive? Am I the alpha of my job? Did I say the correct words talking to that person.

Chances are if you're not stressed you are beta male. A beta male is the average guy that has an average life who is ignorant to how the world truly works.

A high ranked beta normal gets married to this. Sadly after 7 years there is a 50/50 chance of divorce.
1518959866656.jpg

If you do worry a lot then you are an omega male with zero chance to get a girl. Kids at school bully you while guys at the job belittle you. You are most likely short, scrawny with bad genes.

No real women like you so you are stuck with Anime girls.

If you are the Alpha you live life on easy mode while understanding the game of life.

Your women.

Scroll to see replies

deep

:holmes:
Reply 2
looooooooooool
Damm this is one original troll we have here.
What about lesbians? :wink:
what
Y'know what I really don't give a fu*k whatever 'type' I am.
that girl in the dress looks v. young :afraid:
I'm a renegade
Quite simply the worst thread I have ever seen on TSR.
Original post by Samosa and Vada
Quite simply the worst thread I have ever seen on TSR.

I’ve seen worse.
this is retarded
I must be an anomaly since I don't fit into any of those categories....*cries in a corner*
This was an entertaining post!
the girl in pic 1 could be like any of those other women in pic 3 if she really wanted by: first of all growing up to be at least 18, bleaching her hair and putting in extensions, having a boob job, plastering on the fake tan, pumping in extra silicone into lips and fat transfer into bum, and hey presto you have another plastic scrag hoe. she looks better than them if you ask me. and she looks smart, which is attractive, and they look dumb.
Reply 16
Original post by petalsunrise
the girl in pic 1 could be like any of those other women in pic 3 if she really wanted

tbh, I looked at the first pic and thought to myself that the girl is not bad at all

OP must have some STRONG standards if he views her as some sort of boobie prize......
2010 called, it wants its meme back.
nice
quiet, you gamma cuck

Quick Reply

Latest