NCS 6August 2018

Hello anyone going on NCS ^ then?
Original post by liv.neath.xo
Hello anyone going on NCS ^ then?
I'll point you towards this thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4548672

:smile:
Reply 2
i'm doing mine in august too, where are you doing yours?
I done mine last year 5 August.
Reply 4
@TheAlchemistress cool, how was it? do you think the date was a bit too late or was it fine and where did you do it?
Reply 5
I’m doing mine in august as well.
Original post by Raia4
@TheAlchemistress cool, how was it? do you think the date was a bit too late or was it fine and where did you do it?

The experience will be different for everyone. The first phase was hell because i was homesick, and I don’t want to scare you or ruin your experience, by reading the post below. It’s was just my phase one experience. The second however was great uni accommodation with my own room and bathroom. And the third and fourth phase was amazing because I was team director and got to open up and know everyone better.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4873066#primary_content
Reply 7
@TheAlchemistress thanks for sharing your your experience at NCS, i'm sorry your phase 1 was terrible but its great that everything else went well! where did you do yours last year? and where did you go for phase 1?
Original post by Raia4
@TheAlchemistress thanks for sharing your your experience at NCS, i'm sorry your phase 1 was terrible but its great that everything else went well! where did you do yours last year? and where did you go for phase 1?

Birmingham for phase 1, and London phase 2,3 and 4.
Reply 9
@TheAlchemistress ess why was yours in 2 different locations? or do you mean the activity centre was in Birmingham but the meet up point was in London for phase 1?
Original post by Raia4
@TheAlchemistress ess why was yours in 2 different locations? or do you mean the activity centre was in Birmingham but the meet up point was in London for phase 1?

So we were in London where everyone met up, then we went to Birmingham for our residential, and the rest was in London, because everyone is from London.
Hi, I’m going to and I’m not sure what clothing to bring for phase 1 and 2. What’s the difference? I saw a lot of don’t bring jeans but is that just for the phase 1? Also, should I not bring makeup either, like I can’t live without my makeup! Do I need a swimming kit and what activities could I expect? I would really appreciate the help.
Yepppp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending