The Student Room Group

Why do British girls fall flat after few minutes?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Devdas you won’t find your Paro.

@Smoggie

It's not Devdas. It's Darr. Me and SRK's character in that movie have many similarities
Original post by Sniper21
Slightly off topic but there is a very big Bangladeshi/Pakistani community settled in the UK. We see them everyday in the corner shops, so called "Indian" restaurants or as taxi drivers. What do they really contribute? And why are there so many of them in the UK?
No need to go all PC on me but I'm a firm believer in stats and figures and surely those things don't lie.

British Bangladeshi's are one of the largest absorbers of Welfare system in UK
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/britain-sinking-under-unproductive-muslims-costing-13-billion-a-year/

Let s start off with their role and status in the British society.
British Bangladeshis and Pakistanis failing to integrate in wider society says report
1 in 6 British Pakistanis live in the most segregated areas in England i.e. a mini-pakistan with the lowest rates of integration into british society.
49% unemployment rate - one of the highest
UK: Low income and ethnicity
http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml
They keep featuring at the bottom of every socio-economic parameter in UK and that too by a large margin which will take decades to recover even if they suddenly changed their regressive and archaic ways. There are lots of things left to mention but I have given you a brief overview of their performance in the UK.

That was James Tilsby with the latest report on Asians. And now for the weather where you are. A very good night from all of us at the BBC.
Reply 62
You are a girl and Lisa Ann is a virgin
Original post by Fasih123
It's not Devdas. It's Darr. Me and SRK's character in that movie have many similarities

K-k-k-kiran.
Reply 64
I found a girl beautiful and sweet

The movie Darr is about a psychopath lover who stalks the girl he loves to obtain her, however she is married to someone else and at the end the psychopathic lover dies (guy in his avatar)

Devdas is about a man who drinks alcohol to the point he dies at his married childhood lovers doorstep. (also guy in his avatar)
Original post by TheAlchemistress
@The Night King

The movie Darr is about a psychopath lover who stalks the girl he loves to obtain her, however she is married to someone else and at the end the psychopathic lover dies (guy in his avatar)

Devdas is about a man who drinks alcohol to the point he dies at his married childhood lovers doorstep. (also guy in his avatar)

So either way he’s f*cked!
Original post by cat_mac
So either way he’s f*cked!

Yes, either way he doesn’t get his love.
Reply 68
I am pretty sure it won't happen with me. I will find a girl
I found a girl beautiful and sweet

Who
Reply 70
Original post by Anonymous
Who

Judging by his reply in the marriage topic it looks like it's @cat_mac :tongue:
Reply 71
Why should I tell it to someone who's even afraid to show his true identity? And it's not @cat_mac
Why should I tell it to someone who's even afraid to show his true identity? And it's not @cat_mac

Don't discriminate, I'm a lady :smile:
And tell us we all want to know

As if SRK is your real identity.

Way to break my heart. :cry:
Reply 75
At least I had my own DP yesterday and I have my real name as username

so if you've found a woman why are you still talking about women on here? go and be with your woman you complete saddo
Reply 77
I am not a troll. I am an honest man searching for true love after suffering from heartbreaks few too many times
I am not a troll. I am an honest man searching for true love after suffering from heartbreaks few too many times

Surprise! I have been rejected and hurt but I don’t go on a man hunt.
OP how's your girl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending