The Student Room Group

Accenture Consulting Graduate Programme 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Steam15
Anyone else receive an offer and have been waiting for the contract to send through e-mail?

I am though only got my offer a week ago. How long have you been waiting?
Reply 61
Original post by ViperDJ

Been waiting 32 days. Got a call saying that it will be given this week, and they they have changed start dates to either September/November instead of October.
Hey guys,

I am through do an Assessment Centre at Accenture - has anyone done it already?
Reply 63
Original post by Steam15
Been waiting 32 days. Got a call saying that it will be given this week, and they they have changed start dates to either September/November instead of October.

I see. My start date would be in Feb 2019 anyway so not sure if that would be affected. Let me know once you receive it.
Hi guys I did my video interview end of December and it's been two months now. I sent an email to follow up mid/end of January and they said they have a large volume of video interviews to go through and will try to get back to me ASAP - just wondering if I should send another follow up email or just keep waiting or if theres no chance I made it through to the AC. Anybody else submit their video interview around that time still waiting for a reply?

Cheers!
Reply 65
Hi Amy, I submitted my online tests in December, followed up with them at the start of January (I received the same message as you- that they have a high volume of applicants etc), and I followed up at the end of January too (received the same reply from them)... and I'm still waiting also. I'm surprised they havent put up a notice on the website/sent applicants an email to say that there is a major delay and when we should expect a response by at the latest!
Just received an email saying that they have filled all the positions in London. They still have positions in Manchester, Edinburgh and Newcastle though.
Original post by dan.gar999
Just received an email saying that they have filled all the positions in London. They still have positions in Manchester, Edinburgh and Newcastle though.

They've filled all their positions, yet I have an assessment centre with them in London, next week? Seems odd??
Original post by looleybubs
They've filled all their positions, yet I have an assessment centre with them in London, next week? Seems odd??

Yeah they sent another email saying it was a mistake. Good luck!
Original post by Steam15
Anyone else receive an offer and have been waiting for the contract to send through e-mail?

Hi i received an offer for the consulting 12 month industrial placement in December 2017 and was told we would receive the contracts in January 2018. I emailed in mid Jan asking for an update and they said they were having troubles with the system and I have still not got my contract yet. Have you receieved your contract yet?
Reply 70
Original post by ViperDJ

Did they give feedback on what you did for getting an offer? Also, did they call you or send an email?
Original post by mmybn
Did they give feedback on what you did for getting an offer? Also, did they call you or send an email?

Are you waiting to hear back? If you have heard how long did it take them to get back to you?

Dont think I did enough to get an offer unfortunately, however today is the 12th working day since my AC and I am still to hear back from them.
Reply 72
Original post by skrskrtsrtsr
Are you waiting to hear back? If you have heard how long did it take them to get back to you?

Dont think I did enough to get an offer unfortunately, however today is the 12th working day since my AC and I am still to hear back from them.

I did my assessment centre 2 days ago so I still have quite a bit of time for them to respond. However, I am not sure how I did as well thats why I want to know the feedback they give to people who did receive an offer to see if there is any chance

I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, a lot of people waited past the 10 days for them to answer and ended up receiving an offer
Original post by mmybn
I did my assessment centre 2 days ago so I still have quite a bit of time for them to respond. However, I am not sure how I did as well thats why I want to know the feedback they give to people who did receive an offer to see if there is any chance

I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, a lot of people waited past the 10 days for them to answer and ended up receiving an offer

Yeah I felt the exact same its quite hard to judge how you did! Let me know if anyone gets back to you :smile:
Does anyone know how long it takes them to respond and whether they give feedback? :smile:
Original post by looleybubs
Does anyone know how long it takes them to respond and whether they give feedback? :smile:

I would also be interested in finding this out
Has anyone had an assessment centre and heard anything back from them recently?
Has anyone had an assessment centre and heard anything back from them recently?

I had one last week, but haven't heard anything back...
Had mine 3 weeks ago and still not heard! Do presume it will be bad news but still yet to hear...
Had mine 3 weeks ago and still not heard! Do presume it will be bad news but still yet to hear...

Have you chased them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending