The Student Room Group

Girlfriend not giving effort in communicating over text

I have been with my girlfriend for a year now. we both have jobs and we only get to meet twice a week because of this.

i always ask her how her day was, how she is feeling and what she's up to. she always gives me bland replies like "it was good" , i'm ok or "nothing much". she never asks me how my day was or asks me what i'm up to. I don't know why she's being like this and it really gets me upset because i feel she doesnt care about me. we don't even meet that often so texting is important to me

i don't expect her to constantly give me twitter updates on her life but it would be nice for her to tell me more information so we can have a proper conversation.

I don't know how to tell her that her texting is letting me down. can anyone help me?
Reply 1
have you asked her to go into more detail about something? Even narrowing down your question to "what did you do this morning?" gives her a better idea of what to talk about, and if she says not much, you can talk about your morning, to give her an idea of what you might want to hear about.
Reply 2
Original post by Miaowth
have you asked her to go into more detail about something? Even narrowing down your question to "what did you do this morning?" gives her a better idea of what to talk about, and if she says not much, you can talk about your morning, to give her an idea of what you might want to hear about.

yeah i understand but i always need to put in so much effort to start a conversation. its always me who has to ask what they're doing or i might share a funny story but that's it really, they dont really seem that interested and the conversation ends after a few minutes
Reply 3
have you tried voice chat instead of texting? I know I open up a bit better over voice than text. Something like discord could work as you can idle in an open chat for voice as well as text without losing any phone/computer functionality
Just go see her or at least give her a call. Actions speak louder than words.
OK, so you're seeing her twice a week. How often does she orgasm when you're together? When was the last time you made her come?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending