The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can't wait to see what kind of numbers Lukaku produces when he becomes more consistent. His numbers are right up there with any established striker we signed in their first season, despite the fact he's had limited service, goes missing in big games and is sharing the load with other players. Last season for example Ibrahimovic scored or nobody did.

I think he should be aiming for 30 but will fall just short.

Berbatov - 14
Rooney - 17
Tevez - 19
Lukaku - 21
Ibrahimovic - 28
Van Persie - 30
Van Nistelrooy - 36
Reply 161
Lukaku reminds me of 2011/12 Yakubu, except that’s Lukaku’s entire career.
Original post by S.G.
Tbh I only use stats to fuel my agenda.

Only one which matters is the league table.

Exactly.
Reply 163
Mourinho on Scott McTominay: "Honestly, I think Scott deserves more than what he is getting. I think maybe it's because he's this kind of kid profile: a normal haircut, no tattoos, no big cars, no big watches, humble kid, arrive in the club when he was nine or 10"

Go on, Paul. Get him sacked.
Original post by Hazard28
What? Giroud has a goal and 2 assists so far, same as Sanchez and more than Aubameyang lol.

And Pogba is 3rd in the assists table despite being a waste of money and having an awful season.

So....... here we are.
Original post by zKlown
And Pogba is 3rd in the assists table despite being a waste of money and having an awful season.

So....... here we are.

Nah this is as good as Pogba gets
Original post by Hazard28
Nah this is as good as Pogba gets

Have a word with your boy @bammy jastard 27
I will never rate Lukaku. Ever.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
I will never rate Lukaku. Ever.

Our best player in our last 2 games
Original post by That Bearded Man
Our best player in our last 2 games

Whoop dee ****ing do
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Whoop dee ****ing do

Such a kak attitude - Lukaku, a regular 20+ goals a season at age 24 and main striker for Belgium and you're just writing him off. Lol

Also if you watch him he's actually improved so much. His link up is pretty Damn good now.

You prefer we'd signed Morata?
Original post by That Bearded Man
Such a kak attitude - Lukaku, a regular 20+ goals a season at age 24 and main striker for Belgium and you're just writing him off. Lol

Also if you watch him he's actually improved so much. His link up is pretty Damn good now.

You prefer we'd signed Morata?

He's just mad that Blind doesn't play anymore.
in
Original post by Math12345
He's just mad that Blind doesn't play anymore.

Meanwhile every other United fan forgot he existed
Anybody else really worried about the Martial situation?

He was just getting into his stride at LW, now Sanchez is seemingly going to be our LW for the rest of the season.

Losing Martial has the potential to be another De Bruyne/Salah situation.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Anybody else really worried about the Martial situation?

He was just getting into his stride at LW, now Sanchez is seemingly going to be our LW for the rest of the season.

Losing Martial has the potential to be another De Bruyne/Salah situation.
Overall if Martial is to fufill his talent he can't sit out on the left wing anyway. That was supposed to be an Henry style wide berth before he developed. With Sanchez in the team he's going to need to come central and interchange, which is an essential part of his development anyway.

I don't think Sanchez is actually best off the left wing either.
Wahey - fair play to Wigan.

Looks a red card to me, not sure why everyones complaining
City will probably break the points record and win the Champions League but at least we didn't get knocked out of the FA Cup by a meme striker
No one gives a **** about the FA Cup, even Arsenal can win it.
Dare I say it but Spurs are the favourites now.

Wembley is a HUGE advantage for them. Only side I can see beating them there are Chelsea.

Latest