The Student Room Group

Why do I find female armpits attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Fuxk me too Yummyyy
They re so hot damn I want it
You have autism mate, get help. Seriously/
i agree, veyr hot very nice
I have his problem too armpits are my fetish
***** you wild
Reply 26
Original post by Eeeefachong
You have autism mate, get help. Seriously/

I'd like for you to go into greater detail about your response. Are you saying those who have a female armpit fetish or 'attraction' are all autistic? If not, then who specifically are you referring to?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 27
Should I send a picture of my armpit?
Reply 28
Original post by Aleiya
Should I send a picture of my armpit?

Yes, please.
armpit HAIR IS SO HOT.
I uSe it instead of chillis sometimes. :colone::colone::colone::colone: those are my blue balls
Weird
Reply 31
I do. The first time I felt it was on my 14 year old girlfriend. I felt the slight stubble and was like ..what’s that? She laughed and said that’s where I shave. So I think it’s a combination of factors. Firstly it’s a private area which should only be exposed if shaved. Tradionally it was covered up. Like long dresses an inch off the ground. Therefore by showing you her armpit she’s uncovering an otherwise private area that I find interesting and erotic. Secondly the feel. Feeling the little stubble on a woman’s arms or legs is like the fizz in champagne. No fizz and it’s flat. Thirdly it’s erotic because she’s showing you her grooming ritual and how well she does it. Women either consciously or unconsciously show their armpits to attract because they emit a certain female hormone. So yell yes’s I like them and love to run my fingers over them during love making.
your ****ing creepy ***** get away from the young virgins and all the females armpits creepy ***** remember 30m away when your close to a school
Once I made my girlfriend not wash or shave her armpits for 3 weeks as a present for my birthday, and then when 3 weeks was up I sniffed and masturbated over them for hours. I’m happy I found a community of fellow arm pit appreciators.
Original post by Armpit luvr ando
Once I made my girlfriend not wash or shave her armpits for 3 weeks as a present for my birthday, and then when 3 weeks was up I sniffed and masturbated over them for hours. I’m happy I found a community of fellow arm pit appreciators.

Did you join TSR just to tell us about your armpit fetish
Yes
same
Original post by Jalapeno.EU
same

Ma boi 🙌
It’s all in the pheromones which are secreted there the same as the vagina and is also related to a woman’s fertility. The inexperienced ******s with their ignorant replies to you on here would probably be too scared to put their mouth on a woman’s vagina also. They’re most likely into missionary style get it over with quick intercourse and only receiving head as well. They’re missing a treasure trove of Gold. Poor “boys”.
Yes. I love the appearance of female underarm flesh. Especially chubby females. I also am infatuated with sexy feet and love the unwashed, well-seasoned odor.👣👅
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest