The Student Room Group

i don't like hot girls. oes it make me a "bad person"?

Scroll to see replies

I feel your pain, they are hard to manage as all the straight/bi alpha males or lezbos would jump on the chance to steal them from you (given that you are in a relationship with them). It is an endless cycle of battles....and if you're a lazy person, just imagining it can be tiring.

Source:Personal High school experience.
I can see why.

Girls that are deemed very good looking tend to be very arrogant. Same with guys who are loaded.

Just my personal experience.
Reply 42
You're gay
Original post by coolforcatz
due to numerous instances of rudeness and incivility, i hate hot girls. whenver i see some, it makes me wince and i hate them. i think all hot girls are the same, and just stuck up and entitled.

it does not make u a bad person. everyone has a different opinion but just cause some hot girls are stuck up does not mean they all are. :smile:
Original post by .Iqra.
You're gay

i'm not. but then it's fine i've touched a nerve for you.
Original post by Anonymous
so you find them attractive but don't like their personalities?

not really, no.
Original post by coolforcatz
not really, no.

Then don't call then 'hot girls' if you don't find them attractive. Use your supposedly "not limited" vocab and find a new term that isn't misleading.
Original post by VinnicombeDmv
Then don't call then 'hot girls' if you don't find them attractive. Use your supposedly "not limited" vocab and find a new term that isn't misleading.

i mean hot by society's standards. It's pretty clear that this is the case.
ld

Who is son? i would never smash.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending