The Student Room Group

i hate my step-family

my step-father got sick a few years ago, and none of them even helped him. i had to, when he's not my proper father (my parents got divorced). and as a result, i had to stop my business plans, which only know are gettng in traction. I was invited to their grandmother's birthday, and i didn't do anything, since they're all scamps and ****s. I hate them all, and wish i could beat the **** out of them for limiting my life.
Original post by coolforcatz
my step-father got sick a few years ago, and none of them even helped him. i had to, when he's not my proper father (my parents got divorced). and as a result, i had to stop my business plans, which only know are gettng in traction. I was invited to their grandmother's birthday, and i didn't do anything, since they're all scamps and ****s. I hate them all, and wish i could beat the **** out of them for limiting my life.

Well if you waste time hating then it will take even more time from you. get fit and eat well, then live a bit longer. It is very common to not like step parents or family.
Original post by coolforcatz

So you were a carer for a while? I'm sorry to hear all this, it sounds like it's been tough, but holding so much anger towards these people that you still continue to have in your life is just going to end up exhausting and it'll distract you from all the good things you want, like your plans for business. Focus on that and hopefully you'll be able to either move on or away
why did you HAVE to help him?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
why did you HAVE to help him?

Since his *****y daughter didn't, when it was her responsibility.
Reply 5
Original post by chelseadagg3r
So you were a carer for a while? I'm sorry to hear all this, it sounds like it's been tough, but holding so much anger towards these people that you still continue to have in your life is just going to end up exhausting and it'll distract you from all the good things you want, like your plans for business. Focus on that and hopefully you'll be able to either move on or away

Not directly. But then I hate them, since I had to give money to him, and his shit**** daughter never did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending